Why are we not allowed to talk about server transfers?

1234568»

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    As things are right now we will have them active when new major patch arrives, I think that was when BHS solved their issues on KTera about the same problem.

So, you are telling me they know that crap gonna happen here and they weren't prepared for this? Now I wanna storm BHS HQ.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    As things are right now we will have them active when new major patch arrives, I think that was when BHS solved their issues on KTera about the same problem.

So, you are telling me they know that crap gonna happen here and they weren't prepared for this? Now I wanna storm BHS HQ.

I think is mostly like that, aside from specific issues that came when EME get their port of the game for our region there are know issues for BHS that they could have forgotten to fix in previous patches and then makes our experience similar at how it was for KTera patch when they had it in their region.

I mean, even companies as Chrysler and Dodge have been labeling some of their auto parts with the wrong number and even when they identify that problem they don't care to collect all those lots of spare parts but let the part gets to their costumers and wait for their claims to make a replacement after they claim the garantue.

Sucks but even major companies like that shows how industry in all areas don't really care for customers until they really $how how mad are at them.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

I think is mostly like that, aside from specific issues that came when EME get their port of the game for our region there are know issues for BHS that they could have forgotten to fix in previous patches and then makes our experience similar at how it was for KTera patch when they had it in their region.

I mean, even companies as Chrysler and Dodge have been labeling some of their auto parts with the wrong number and even when they identify that problem they don't care to collect all those lots of spare parts but let the part gets to their costumers and wait for their claims to make a replacement after they claim the garantue.

Sucks but even major companies like that shows how industry in all areas don't really care for customers until they really $how how mad are at them.

Agree
    They way up the cost of rectifying the issue as apposed to losses leaving it and unless the cost leaving it is great enough they take this
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    They moved maintenance, maybe server xfer gonna be fixed?

Dreams lol
  • jh> @LesbianVi said:
    > They moved maintenance, maybe server xfer gonna be fixed?
    >
    > Dreams lol

I'm holding out for the same hope. I'd like to start playing again, though the level event has kept me a bit side tracked.
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    jh> @LesbianVi said:
    >
    > Dreams lol

I'm holding out for the same hope. I'd like to start playing again, though the level event has kept me a bit side tracked.

Yeah, maybe tomorrow server mantainance is for other kind of issues and not for xfers.

At this point I am pretty sure that we will have the fix in the same patch version as ktera did.
  • > @ElinUsagi said:
    > LilMsQTay wrote: »
    >
    > jh> @LesbianVi said:
    > > They moved maintenance, maybe server xfer gonna be fixed?
    > >
    > > Dreams lol
    >
    > I'm holding out for the same hope. I'd like to start playing again, though the level event has kept me a bit side tracked.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yeah, maybe tomorrow server mantainance is for other kind of issues and not for xfers.
    >
    > At this point I am pretty sure that we will have the fix in the same patch version as ktera did.

Hum, Okay ty.
    I'm just going to cancel my monthly rotating elite sub and just pick it up, after I can transfer, on case by case basis.
    edited August 2017
    > @ElinUsagi said:
    > LilMsQTay wrote: »
    >
    > jh> @LesbianVi said:
    > > They moved maintenance, maybe server xfer gonna be fixed?
    > >
    > > Dreams lol
    >
    > I'm holding out for the same hope. I'd like to start playing again, though the level event has kept me a bit side tracked.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yeah, maybe tomorrow server mantainance is for other kind of issues and not for xfers.
    >
    > At this point I am pretty sure that we will have the fix in the same patch version as ktera did.

Hum, Okay ty.
    I'm just going to cancel my monthly rotating elite sub and just pick it up, after I can transfer, on case by case basis.

It would be sad for you to do that but I cant point to another kind of assumptiom about that matter.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    jh> @LesbianVi said:
    >
    > Dreams lol

Yeah, maybe tomorrow server mantainance is for other kind of issues and not for xfers.

At this point I am pretty sure that we will have the fix in the same patch version as ktera did.

When, if u had to assume, would that patch arrive here ?
    Omnomberry wrote: »
    jh> @LesbianVi said:
    >
    > Dreams lol

When, if u had to assume, would that patch arrive here ?

A little bit more than a month.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt the maintenance is going to be for transfers, they would have said something.
  • week 9 btw :(