Argon Assault, August 15 to September 5

2»

Comments

• Pity you have to be in NA time Zone to play this event
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    where are argons? :D
  • Why are the Argon Events always so late? They never start on time and when we have to wait 30 to 60 minutes people get bored and leave the raids. Its a bummer... :(
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    there is no "on time"
    watch for the argons to attack sometime between 10 a.m. and noon PDT, and again between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. PDT.
    ketchup
    http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/argon-assault/
    Invasion Schedule
    Daily Invasions
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    ENJDHRMCR7 wrote: »
    Why are the Argon Events always so late? They never start on time and when we have to wait 30 to 60 minutes people get bored and leave the raids. Its a bummer... :(

I wish people like you would learn to read. I spent all day yesterday explaining to people in Global that there is NO set time. It's random.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    ENJDHRMCR7 wrote: »
    Why are the Argon Events always so late? They never start on time and when we have to wait 30 to 60 minutes people get bored and leave the raids. Its a bummer... :(

I wish people like you would learn to read. I spent all day yesterday explaining to people in Global that there is NO set time. It's random.

they probably haven't read about it but heard second hand via some one or a forum post (and maybe not even this forum) only half the story
    eg event on atm twice a day at this time and that time
    and then with out confirming any details come to do event then get salty as they expected wasn't what happened
  • thedazethedaze
    edited August 2017
    Nice event, wish you would do more stuff like this on stream =)
  • edited August 2017
    "let's win this fight" -halrath... >:OOOOOO says the person who supports the argons!!!!!! S M H
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I love the teaser announcement that happened, announcing the invasion as starting 5 minutes before the window of opportunity even began. Halrath's "Just kidding" after was perfectly timed. I had just enough time to complete my double take before it posted.

• Pretty s h i t and sux for last day of event despite the hype tbh
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    As broken as it was in rewards the idea and event were quite fun overal, right from the start with those cryptic messages. I had a greatime going around killing (dying mostly, my pc iss a toaster...) BAMs around the map. Met really nice people in raids too.

Was sad to see many people with lag problems though :/ it is to be expected that ping may go up a bit with many people online and we all know EME's servers but I don'r really have reasons to complain about that so I'll keep quiet..

Events like these that makes players get together and talk, coordinate stuff and have fun are always welcome ^^/ Thank you EME, that was a nice one, I just hope next time you have an event like this you fix the holes this event had and make it better.

Alright, now I just need to get my sleep hours back.