[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

cutie stamp walker animation plz?

Comments

• berrymilk wrote: »
    omg i need this in my life plz eme dont let this come over to rng heavy D: i need two of these atleast

i also need this in my life i am duck i ride duck i must have duck trails
  • This is so terrible lool
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    this only thing i like about this is the music they used in the videos

kawaii af
  • Dialoonia wrote: »
    i bet this is only a consumable item like discoball. Where should u place this item anyway? There is no slot for this kind of effects

They added a new costume slot for it.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pass on it, not really my tastes.

I am vegetarian so I don't like duck stuff.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can turn if off on settings anyways ( the trail effect whatever it was called ), so if you have that setting off, it won't render at all.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    kinda makes you wonder what that elin ate for dinner lol

Rubber duckies, obviously.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    next we will have burt n ernies !
    is this tera or play school :p

seriously tho out of thous that recon they'd want this how many of yous run from place to place instead of flying on your rainbow trailing bunny mount ?
  • I would like to see a Corsair's Stronghold match where all players got this effect (and temporary duck appearance for the duration).

Also, in this instance you couldn't disable it.

Would be wonderful.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see a Corsair's Stronghold match where all players got this effect (and temporary duck appearance for the duration).

Also, in this instance you couldn't disable it.

Would be wonderful.
    I would have like to seen them put us all in the zombie costume for cs, like they did for the bears that time.
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    I would like this as well. Looks very nice.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    xD i hope they make one with hearts i would by one for me abd my husbando
  • Oh, if the effect is able to be toggled on/off for everyone, then sign me up!! I loooove this idea and think it's super cute -- though imagine bats or fire or maybe even like flowers/grass popping up
    like there are A LOT of possibilities with these stamps!
    paw prints (a popo with paw print stamps!!), maybe lightning bolts?? a rainbow so someone could make a Nyan Cat elin or popo... (/actuallyplsno)
    I really like the flower/grass trail idea like that would be super cute on a priest with the Crozier(spelling?) weapon skin and an earthy colored armor/costume......
  • Sorry, but WTF is this?...
    TERA... You are killing me
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    Useless stuff.