The TERA servers will undergo maintenance from 8-10 a.m., on Thursday, 10/19.

8/11 Twitch Stream: Canyon RUN!

nz9jaLr.jpg

Today on Twitch, I'll jump into a canyon GG!

Fraywind Canyon.

Plus I'll show off some new mounts arriving next week!

The show starts at 3 p.m. PDT at https://www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment

Comments

• any codes??
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    (8/11/2017) TERA Twitch Stream Code(s)
    Code: Fyrmount or Wyrmgorge
    TERA Twitch Steam Rewards
    1000 Rewards Points
    200 Rewards Credits
    Dragon Scale (3)
    Mirror Shades (7-Day)
    (All codes are valid until August 13th, 2017 11:59 PM PDT)
  • how to get the raffle reward? won a raffle and dunno where / how to get the reward xD
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    NemisBrawler, you want to check your Twitch PMs on your Twitch account. En Masse should have messaged you your code in the Twitch inbox.
  • NPCPak wrote: »
    NemisBrawler, you want to check your Twitch PMs on your Twitch account. En Masse should have messaged you your code in the Twitch inbox.

This. Look in the top right corner of the page on Twitch. There should be a "Messages" link in the dropdown.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    NPCPak wrote: »

This. Look in the top right corner of the page on Twitch. There should be a "Messages" link in the dropdown.

oh yah,. just saw it xD tyvm
  • "will be delivered to the world server"
    what does that mean ?!
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12
    I missed the stream. What's the new mount? I haven't heard of a new mount other than re coloring of existing mounts.

EDIT: nvm, just checked it already. Flying ghost wolfs. Aren't the ghost wolfs an exclusive of the TERA rewards Emporium for those tier 10 @Spacecats ?? And the ones from the Emporium don't even fly. Which means that those who are tier 10 are pretty much getting ripped. Time to update that Emporium shop EME.