[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Plus, get free items upon your first post-update log-in. Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

Seriously...??

why releasing ghost mount it was tier 10 only...

can we have visors and all the other tier exclusive rewards in loot boxes now as well?

Comments

• Reward Emporium shop desperately needs updating, and while they're at it, Tier 10 can have different exclusive cosmetics.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost mount?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    Ghost mount?

I didn't want to be the first to ask this, thanks for your courage ^-^

To the OP, What mount are you talking about?
  • TsinTsin ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Ghost mount?

Probably Riding Skill: Noble Ghost.

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Ghost mount?

The ghost wolf mount, they are releasing a flying version of it next week.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I agree that the reward tiers need to seriously be updated.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    Welp, EmE has basically forgotten about the rewards shop, I mean we went a whole patch without reward points and it's not something they think to check when applying a new patch (see Manglemire VG rewards). Not to mention outdated innerwear and the fact these ghosts mounts were just left as noble versions, it was only a matter of time before they became flight enabled, just instead of adding it into the store they chose to release it in the EMP store.

Also to be fair BHS just released these in their region as a cash shop item, so it's going to go to all other regions in the same fashion.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »

problem is, community is not helping, threads about store and reward items, or stuff that matter don't get much attention, but you make something obvious or something useless like that thread ppl were discussing for pages about reset or not reset festival stances, or things that EME can't do anything about it.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/16885/lets-revamp-tera-emporium-store-tera-reward-store-edited/p1
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/17041/store-status-items-quality-and-store-promotions-are-not-satisfactory/p1

I didn't post it, because is just my threads, no, it is something that a lot of community members want but forums don't give much attention, so the important matters that EME has the control over gets buried fast.
  • i do not mind the mount being a cash shop item do you guys kniw how much it cost to even get tier 10? i myself is tier 9 and still no where near tier 10 you have etheir two options pay out of pocket for the mount and risk rng life or two get it free with the points you gathered up? alot of the costumes on the shop was originally sold in the tera store but there a second way to get it you guys still got laural headdress and drakan wings lol that is more worth then the mount
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    berrymilk wrote: »
    i do not mind the mount being a cash shop item do you guys kniw how much it cost to even get tier 10? i myself is tier 9 and still no where near tier 10 you have etheir two options pay out of pocket for the mount and risk rng life or two get it free with the points you gathered up? alot of the costumes on the shop was originally sold in the tera store but there a second way to get it you guys still got laural headdress and drakan wings lol that is more worth then the mount

It won't be a lotto Item according to spacecats when I asked last night, it's going to be a character mount.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Elinu1 wrote: »

problem is, community is not helping, threads about store and reward items, or stuff that matter don't get much attention, but you make something obvious or something useless like that thread ppl were discussing for pages about reset or not reset festival stances, or things that EME can't do anything about it.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/16885/lets-revamp-tera-emporium-store-tera-reward-store-edited/p1
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/17041/store-status-items-quality-and-store-promotions-are-not-satisfactory/p1

I didn't post it, because is just my threads, no, it is something that a lot of community members want but forums don't give much attention, so the important matters that EME has the control over gets buried fast.

But, but... muh gear is more important than those threads...

I kinda agree, there are several threads that are lost in the flood of many useless threads and sadly most of them don't have people from EME or player council interested to give their opinion.
  • edited August 2017
    I kinda agree, there are several threads that are lost in the flood of many useless threads and sadly most of them don't have people from EME or player council interested to give their opinion.
    FWIW, I send them feedback about the store and in-game merchants (including the emporium) all the time to the point where I hesitate to bring it up because I don't want to sound like a broken record. They do know. Committing to change and getting it done is another story. Some issues are the way they are due to politics; some issues are the way they are due to priorities. But the reason I bring these kinds of issues up with them most is precisely because I know it's more within their sphere of influence, unlike a lot of the more popular topics which are basically out of their hands. Politics and priorities are probably also why they don't often get forum responses either, though I know EME sees the threads.
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    nothing is special in this game anymore
    everything is just going to become part of an event eventually. mainly because eme doesn't know what the hell else to give you
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    feminzii wrote: »
    nothing is special in this game anymore
    everything is just going to become part of an event eventually. mainly because eme doesn't know what the hell else to give you

This is true. So many elements are removed from this game with every patch, that now all they can do is flood the market with feed/mwa/noct until it's worthless or dole out cosmetics. Feels bad, man.