[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

lol?

24

Comments

  • DocWinter wrote: »
    x

    Um.. there were bosses though, just some raids here and there were on the slow side and I was in one of them w/ a slow side. Got 1 plasma box the rest was useless.
  • x

    Congrats on being class carried, lol ??? And no even as a sorcerer it's a decent amount of hits. You don't understand the issue; It shouldn't have to take a max amount to take down 1 mob. The point of an event is to keep you active, going, place to place. Not lazy at all. In fact; it's being lazy sitting playing a game in the first place. YOU'RE GUILTY TOO.

  • Everything stopped spawning aswell after an hour even tho the event sould last 2 hours :#
  • STOP POINTING @Halrath
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Halrath wrote: »
    LEt's not even mention the "Simple Salt" That keeps dropping. Such troll much Wow

    *points at Seandynamite*

    Was somewhat amusing the first time, but it's like the 3rd or 4th time now.

    But yeah, I only saw 1 BAM after 2est, and no mobs.
  • AryixAryix ✭✭✭
    It is hit based, not damage based, so it's not really a disadvantage for healers. It is a lot of hits for the mobs tho, for 3 or 4 nocts.
  • are there still bams? lol
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    LEt's not even mention the "Simple Salt" That keeps dropping. Such troll much Wow

    *points at Seandynamite*

    Was somewhat amusing the first time, but it's like the 3rd or 4th time now.

    But yeah, I only saw 1 BAM after 2est, and no mobs.

    How would you not find mobs? They were everywhere in the promised areas. As for bams, you have to join a raid and follow the locations spammed on global.
  • WarabuWarabu
    edited August 2017
    simple salts? 6QgmRjE.png
    why is this dropping from the argon capsules
    can you put more than 1 ses as a box drop thanks
    even the spellbind and feed drops are on the small side considering this is manaya we're killing
    but hey, the jackpots seem to be dropping for people often enough, it isn't all bad
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    Aryix wrote: »
    It is hit based, not damage based, so it's not really a disadvantage for healers. It is a lot of hits for the mobs tho, for 3 or 4 nocts.

    Have you seen warriors, ninjas, reapers, valkyries, brawlers and even lancers? they have skills that hit a dozen times with a press of a button. Healers have skills that hit twice with the press of a button, while slayers have no skills that hit twice, aside from whirlwind which has a cooldown unlike healers. Zerk is also the same aside from their own Cyclone.
  • Acendia wrote: »
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    LEt's not even mention the "Simple Salt" That keeps dropping. Such troll much Wow

    *points at Seandynamite*

    Was somewhat amusing the first time, but it's like the 3rd or 4th time now.

    But yeah, I only saw 1 BAM after 2est, and no mobs.

    How would you not find mobs? They were everywhere in the promised areas. As for bams, you have to join a raid and follow the locations spammed on global.

    Have you been looking recently? I've been throughout ex prima and highwatch in one channel in the last 10 minutes or so and found 2 pylon things. While they were plentiful in the first hour, there don't seem to be many remaining, although the event was said to be a 2 hour block.
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    o good, since mangos all mobs are like this multy hits, if you aree too lazy and dont want do anyting and only recibe boxes and boxes get afk saturdays pliss ( im sorcerer and im no see isuess huehuehue )

    I was actually going to do it for noctenium infusion, because I spend 5k nocts a week in Harrowhold. I'm sorry if this is too complicated. 1 mob took average about 40 secs on my archer, Nocts are 1.5g average ea and a mob drops 3-4 nocts from what I saw (3.5 nocts average).
    60 * 60 = 3600 seconds / 40 seconds = 90 mobs a hour. 90 * 3.5 = 315 (average nocts you get). 315 * 1.5 = 472.5g for a hour INTENSIVE farming. Idk about the argon boxes drop chance, but for me and most other people this will never be worth it. I don't even want to calculate how much time I have to farm to get a WEEK of my Harrowhold nocts back, it's simply ridicilous.
  • The event is NOT intended to last any specific amount of time. The events, as stated, will BEGIN anywhere in the predefined 2 hour timeblock but when the invasion is repelled, it will end until the next window. In fact, the event lives on well past the 2 hour window to make sure everyone has time to clear everything.

    The soldiers and their leaders are being dispatched in groups; when the groups arrive it's a free for all!
  • Warabu wrote: »
    simple salts? 6QgmRjE.png
    why is this dropping from the argon capsules
    can you put more than 1 ses as a box drop thanks
    even the spellbind and feed drops are on the small side considering this is manaya we're killing
    but hey, the jackpots seem to be dropping for people often enough, it isn't all bad

    The Argon capsules are powered by Simple Salts and Noctenium. It only makes sense that once you smash one (by the way, you noticed it doesn't fight back, right?) that you get what comes out of the power core.
  • The event is NOT intended to last any specific amount of time. The events, as stated, will BEGIN anywhere in the predefined 2 hour timeblock but when the invasion is repelled, it will end until the next window. In fact, the event lives on well past the 2 hour window to make sure everyone has time to clear everything.

    The soldiers and their leaders are being dispatched in groups; when the groups arrive it's a free for all!

    I just reread the promo page a few times and have to say it's vague. Thanks for the clarification now I guess?

    Are the mobs spawned proportionate to server population? Just out of curiosity.
Sign In or Register to comment.