[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Wolf Mounts Are Out?

2»

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    we know now the name of Seandynamite's secret alt xd inb4 name changed
  • FerriaFerria ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    StarSprite wrote: »
    So the guy who did it isn't getting banned?

I really can't ban Seandynamite because he's my boss.

One of the cutest replies ever lmao xD
    Dang...So this shows they will be RNG and not just character mounts....feels sad man

All fash and mounts have an RNG box although I hope it wont be as ridiculous as the Angora and Lilac mounts where the blue ones have ZERO effects... I seriously don't see a point in having an RNG box for the Blue bunny IF there wasn't any special effects on it and people could just buy Mopsy character mount and get the same thing minus the 1% HP / MP buff lol

I just want my wolves xD
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Ferria wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    StarSprite wrote: »
    So the guy who did it isn't getting banned?

I really can't ban Seandynamite because he's my boss.

One of the cutest replies ever lmao xD
    Dang...So this shows they will be RNG and not just character mounts....feels sad man

All fash and mounts have an RNG box although I hope it wont be as ridiculous as the Angora and Lilac mounts where the blue ones have ZERO effects... I seriously don't see a point in having an RNG box for the Blue bunny IF there wasn't any special effects on it and people could just buy Mopsy character mount and get the same thing minus the 1% HP / MP buff lol

I just want my wolves xD

Hopefully this won't be an RNG only case I'd cry I want the ghost wolf so bad it's like my dream to get it
  • > @Vinyltails said:
    > we know now the name of Seandynamite's secret alt xd inb4 name changed

NOOOOOOO!

jk I don’t mind.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ferria wrote: »

• AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Oh cool, let's hope they have an account pack or I'll probably have to skip this :X
  • *wags his tail* Darn! And he just throws away a perfectly good WOLFY mount when it could have found the perfect home to the most WOLFY person of all! xD
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still waiting on an answer for the Emporium Ghost wolf mount @Halrath @seandynamite @Spacecats The new one can fly, the "Exclusive" one from the emporium cant. Both look the same, Tier 10 Rewards users will be pissed that their exclusive mount they bought for long time of supporting the game, is now being handles to everyone with the additional benefit of flying.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    I am still waiting on an answer for the Emporium Ghost wolf mount @Halrath @seandynamite @Spacecats The new one can fly, the "Exclusive" one from the emporium cant. Both look the same, Tier 10 Rewards users will be pissed that their exclusive mount they bought for long time of supporting the game, is now being handles to everyone with the additional benefit of flying.

And the special Edition lion that people paid for does not fly, but the 60.00 one in shop does, It happens.
  • edited August 2017
    I am still waiting on an answer for the Emporium Ghost wolf mount [...] The new one can fly, the "Exclusive" one from the emporium cant. Both look the same, Tier 10 Rewards users will be pissed that their exclusive mount they bought for long time of supporting the game, is now being handles to everyone with the additional benefit of flying.

That mount was outdated the moment flying mounts were added to the game already, so this really changes nothing in terms of devaluing it. The non-flying version is still exclusive to the Emporium just like how that one duck mount was exclusive to the PvP tournament winners some years back, whether it looks the same or not. Either way it isn't actually "useful" in the game anymore, so the value is purely because it's so rare.

Besides that, what are they supposed to do about it anyway? If they upgrade people to the flying version that anyone could buy, that really would be devaluing the rare mount. Give them the flying one in addition to the rare they already have? How many people are we really talking about here anyway?

I do think they need to update the Emporium regardless.
  • FerriaFerria ✭✭✭
    Agreed on the Emporium updates and benefits. Tbh, that Flying Smolder kinda put me off for a bit but nevertheless, the non-flying version is RARE since it was only obtainable in DSU at a specific floor. People used to pay 100k-250k just for that mount lmao!

If EME ever brings back Dreadspire... wellp, here's hoping they change the damn mount LOL cuz it'd be a waste of time xD