Kritika Online? To get a Mount?

Comments

• Hi, was wondering if the free mount was claimable for each character on my account?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont think, maybe you need to level up many characters in krikita
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    SEA player cant even play kritika. So can i complain?

wait what, we can't? why not? I just just about to download it...

ip block
    http://support.enmasse.com/tera/playing-kritika-outside-of-north-america

Wao, they excluded meh, cause I am the only one from Iran being around lols, rofl. A lotta ppl will be happy if that happens to me for Tera tho :#
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    SEA player cant even play kritika. So can i complain?

wait what, we can't? why not? I just just about to download it...

ip block
    http://support.enmasse.com/tera/playing-kritika-outside-of-north-america

Wao, they excluded meh, cause I am the only one from Iran being around lols, rofl. A lotta ppl will be happy if that happens to me for Tera tho :#

no we need more erping in ch B)
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    I may not know erping but my forces are now spreading in there too
    But you may want to check out lvl many toons in kritika , I'm under the understanding that even tho the mount is only character bound , an account can only claim it once like they did with the one day elite
    Be interesting to confirm and also to confirm if it's tradeable or not
  • I feel really bad about the person that said they can't get the mount due to a handicap that only allows them to play games through controller. It really sucks :/!

To everyone else, I also was looking forward to the pink wolf, had no interest in kritika whatsoever before this event happened and thought it was a pain in the [filtered] to have to install another game just to get me more pink stuff.
    Grabbed a friend and started playing together, got to lvl 20 in not much time at all since we did everything from the start on insane mode. Now we are almost lvl 50 'cause we ended up having fun. If you only want the wolf for looks, honestly getting to lvl 20 is not too hard, give it a try, you may enjoy the game. Is a bit confusing at first but, is kindda nice that you can play the same character and turn it into diferent classes at lvl 15.

In the end, is still a FREE new mount that you can get for little to no effort, you don't even have to spend money on their other game for lvl 20.
    Good luck to everyone that'll attempt to get it by lvling, I hope you manage it within the amount of time left.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel really bad about the person that said they can't get the mount due to a handicap that only allows them to play games through controller. It really sucks :/!

I tried Kritika and is a good game but with keyboard I was like... WTF! I really can't play with keyboard and mouse while laying in bed. :cry:
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I feel really bad about the person that said they can't get the mount due to a handicap that only allows them to play games through controller. It really sucks :/!

I tried Kritika and is a good game but with keyboard I was like... WTF! I really can't play with keyboard and mouse while laying in bed. :cry:

dont know if it helps you or if you know but this subject was brought up a few times on the kritika forums and the answer kept coming back
    quote "Xpadder v2014.01.01 work for my, tested on XBox 360 gamepad
    hope that helps you"
    https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/comment/4638#Comment_4638
    so ppl there are using controllers and devs know this
  • I just got to 20 for the regular mount because I didn't see a reason to have one that restores hp/mp when I won't use it much outside of dungeons. The game was okay, but I won't be returning to it unless there is another promotion that interests me sometime in the future. Really wish there was official controller support like Tera has.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I was really wanting to get to 50 to get two wolfies, but alas, life :(
  • I feel really bad about the person that said they can't get the mount due to a handicap that only allows them to play games through controller. It really sucks :/!

To everyone else, I also was looking forward to the pink wolf, had no interest in kritika whatsoever before this event happened and thought it was a pain in the [filtered] to have to install another game just to get me more pink stuff.
    Grabbed a friend and started playing together, got to lvl 20 in not much time at all since we did everything from the start on insane mode. Now we are almost lvl 50 'cause we ended up having fun. If you only want the wolf for looks, honestly getting to lvl 20 is not too hard, give it a try, you may enjoy the game. Is a bit confusing at first but, is kindda nice that you can play the same character and turn it into diferent classes at lvl 15.

In the end, is still a FREE new mount that you can get for little to no effort, you don't even have to spend money on their other game for lvl 20.
    Good luck to everyone that'll attempt to get it by lvling, I hope you manage it within the amount of time left.
    that was me. my dad got my controller from a company in the uk that specializes in making game controllers for people like me. I even have trouble in tera a lot of times, that's one of the reasons I just play solo and do what I can and do different things besides killing mobs. I have joined guilds before but due to my suckage they got fed up with me.
    hopefully I can find a pink mount in the trade broker at a reasonable price.
  • anybody get the mount yet?
  • I got nothing yet
  • I haven't gotten mine yet but the post said that codes would be emailed between September 5th and September 8th so we still have some time
  • Didint got anything yet q.q still waiting >-<