[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Kritika Online? To get a Mount?

Comments

• Do you guys realize that this means evening NA time?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Codes will be emailed between September 5–8
    It could be before the end of this day and this day still goes on.
  • Didn't get mine either but there is still time yet according to EME's post. So far I don't know anyone who has gotten one.

• People need to remember that right now, it's lunchtime (12:33 pm) where they are. Although, I'm convinced that many of them have been out to lunch for years, if you get my meaning.
  • I think the reason people are complaining is because, the way EME worded it, some people should be having the mount by now since they said BETWEEN Sept. 5th and 8th. That implies that some should already have the mount. However no one that I know has it, and I haven't seen anyone in game with one. Of course that doesn't mean that some people didn't already get their code, but it seems like very few, if any, did so far and this is the last day.
  • pretty much whay sidri said, seeing that it be emailed between the sept 5th and 8th. would mean that it would've been send by now, especially when TODAY is the 8th. it 5pm for me as I post this, and someone mention it is 10pm for them 2 hours ago. so it probably midnight for them and technically the 9th of sept.
  • natianatia ✭✭✭
    pretty much whay sidri said, seeing that it be emailed between the sept 5th and 8th. would mean that it would've been send by now, especially when TODAY is the 8th. it 5pm for me as I post this, and someone mention it is 10pm for them 2 hours ago. so it probably midnight for them and technically the 9th of sept.

No, EME is in PST, so right now it's around 2:25pm Sept 8 for them
  • so it going by their timezone, well here hoping for the code before midnight on EME timezone. and I was referring to someone else's own timezone, not EME's.
  • Check your item claim in game. Apparently it was sent to me VIA that. No codes in the mail.
  • Check Item claim in game, they are there.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    they must be sending in waves coz I got mine a while back
  • got mine via ingame mail as well by now
  • Has anyone still not get theirs like me?
  • Phantaxyl wrote: »
    Has anyone still not get theirs like me?

Check.Your.Item.Claim