• Lvl 20
    Nothing new in my item claim,and no Email. :/

Did you level to 20 before the 1st?

Yes i did.
  • Lvl 20
    Nothing new in my item claim,and no Email. :/

Did you level to 20 before the 1st?

Yes i did.

Hmm, you're positive it's not in your item claim anywhere? Mine was kind of hidden there took me a second to find it, if it's not there I suggest filing a help ticket.
  • PhantaxylPhantaxyl
    edited September 2017
    Phantaxyl wrote: »
    Has anyone still not get theirs like me?

Check.Your.Item.Claim

I have checked it and didn't find it, that's why I posted here, probably should have stated that huh
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    obsession over Pink in Tera players is high :blush: lol

I mean, if you wouldn't mind seeing your time spent leveling a character to 50 go to waste and not get free stuff I guess that's fine
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Has anyone still not get theirs like me?

Check.Your.Item.Claim

I have checked it and didn't find it, that's why I posted here, probably should have stated that huh
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    obsession over Pink in Tera players is high :blush: lol

I mean, if you wouldn't mind seeing your time spent leveling a character to 50 go to waste and not get free stuff I guess that's fine

Did you complete the level up event in the time frame we got?

That was until thursday, August 31 at 11:59 pm PDT.

I don't know another kind of issue for you to not get the mount.

If you did everything according the event then better open a support ticket so EME can check in your case and give you what you earned throught your time and effort.
  • Only other thing I can think of is that it had to be new character created after the 17th. In case it was a character created before then and just leveled to 20/50 during the event, that doesn't count.

Otherwise, yeah, definitely send in the ticket.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Only other thing I can think of is that it had to be new character created after the 17th. In case it was a character created before then and just leveled to 20/50 during the event, that doesn't count.

cant be right I lvl'd on I had sitting on the EU server (as all mine on NA were yo high) around lvl 17 to 21 and got it
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    Only other thing I can think of is that it had to be new character created after the 17th. In case it was a character created before then and just leveled to 20/50 during the event, that doesn't count.

cant be right I lvl'd on I had sitting on the EU server (as all mine on NA were yo high) around lvl 17 to 21 and got it

Well, that's what the news post said, but maybe they changed their mind about it having to be a new character. That's good news then. (Though I guess that means it can't be that either.)
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    tisnotme wrote: »

Well, that's what the news post said, but maybe they changed their mind about it having to be a new character. That's good news then. (Though I guess that means it can't be that either.)

Existing Kritika Online characters are eligible so long as they have not yet hit level 20 or 50. If you tried Kritika Online earlier and came up short, come back and hit level 20 or 50 and you will receive the mount!
    source , point 6 of rules
    https://kritika.enmasse.com/news/posts/earn-a-free-tera-mount-for-playing-kritika

but had to be in time period
    This event runs from Thursday, August 17 at 10 a.m. PDT until Thursday, August 31 at 11:59 p.m. PDT
  • Lol! I have just received an email,but still no mount in game.
  • edited September 2017
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Lol! I have just received an email,but still no mount in game.

That's weird, I received no email but I did get the mount in item claim.

Pic:

QvTgfHJ.png

Still nothing
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    tisnotme wrote: »

Existing Kritika Online characters are eligible so long as they have not yet hit level 20 or 50. If you tried Kritika Online earlier and came up short, come back and hit level 20 or 50 and you will receive the mount!
    source , point 6 of rules
    https://kritika.enmasse.com/news/posts/earn-a-free-tera-mount-for-playing-kritika

but had to be in time period
    This event runs from Thursday, August 17 at 10 a.m. PDT until Thursday, August 31 at 11:59 p.m. PDT

Ah, I don't remember that point being in the news post originally. Maybe they clarified it, or I just missed it (since the point above it is "Only new Kritika Online characters after Thursday, August 17 at 10 a.m. PDT qualify for the rewards, even if you already have a Kritika Online character.").

But anyway, @IDontLikeFun if it's not in your one-time-use item claim (it won't be in the account tab) then contact Support. It's the only way.
  • I checked again still nothing new,maybe i'll contact support.

8Ia8w83.png
    NxwKuSU.png