[TERA PC] Kaia’s War—the latest content update for TERA PC—is now live! This patch brings a host of improvements to PvP, including increased rewards for battleground victories and Civil Unrest: Velika. Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v92_notes

Elin gunner

It seems that the elin gunner already came out in Ktera (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I saw a couple videos about one leveling up from Stepstone), and I heard that her release in NA is going to be at a similar time (Again, correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I read something about it), so does anyone have any predictions on the ETA?

Also, I read that the 2 months window to make one isn't true, can anyone confirm?

Comments

• it was 2months limited time i believe they boost the gap to make a elin gunner to october which she is still limited time only with pink gunner outfit we are about 3 months behind ktera so we would probably not get her until until the holidays or late november
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    No confirmed date of release for elin gunner yet. Speculations point that she may arrive to na and eu on October or November. But for sure she's coming on 2017.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elin Gunner won't be coming to NA at all.

welp, one can only dream of that day this announces and yelling after that B):#
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    their going to hold her for the console release :p
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    their going to hold her for the console release :p

Dude don't even joke about that XD

Thank you everyone! I shall (im)patiently await her release! :D
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really feel like my TERA comeback will be when this happens (OR they sort out the controller crap up with camera/character direction toggle removal)
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    male brawler included?

Doubt it...I don't think it's even been released in KTera yet.

But we can hope!
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    we will be getting them both just have to be patient and wait. ( Though during the level event they have been giving lots and lots of fashion coupons. I've been farming them like crazy for this reason.)
  • Translation and testing takes time. Plus Elin gunner comes with whole gear progression system revamp + new instance update so I don't think it will coming here anytime soon.
    Also male Brawler is planned to release for KTERA in December so we won't see it in this year. Likely in April 2018 or later..
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Seeing as it's now Nov 1st, I'll ask the question: do we have a date yet? I haven't been on in ages, but I'm hoping to make one when she comes out(And use a buddyup code since it's been like 3+ months, hehe)! :D

Do we have any news about there being a 2-month window to make one?

I'm sorry if this should be known news, as I said, I haven't been on in like 3 or 4 months
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    November 14th
  • The elin gunner will be coming out this November, no specified date though. Male brawler is also coming- designated under "future updates" in the development roadmap.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    It seems that the elin gunner already came out in Ktera (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I saw a couple videos about one leveling up from Stepstone), and I heard that her release in NA is going to be at a similar time (Again, correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I read something about it), so does anyone have any predictions on the ETA?

Also, I read that the 2 months window to make one isn't true, can anyone confirm?

Confirmed 100% for this month.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye 2 elin gunner threads in page 1 :3