Every time you are doing Guild quests and it comes to Battle Solution needed DGs, you get cancer

BANG BANG, I mean, how to explain, game says it, there is marker, there is that bang bang, players saying it in English, Spanish, Portuguese, players link it.

Still, you gotta wait and wait, then you kick after 10 mins, then that same person comes back, then you wait another 5 mins explaining again, BANG BANG.

Then kick, then again that same person comes back, BANG BANG that's where you give up.

Any idea how to make people understand this? use the dam Battle Solution potion, it doesn't need to be Prime, Major, Minor do that. Getting to start those dungeons taking more time than running it, and doing it 3 times, for each of those dungeons, well you die lol

I suggest, make a wallpaper for it and put it as a tip, said it in 5 or 6 languages and that always use Battle Solution when entering any dungeons. Might help.

BANG BANG

Comments

• And the funny part of it all the higher dungeons dont even have that stupit "take your sollution now" wall up, they probably think oh they learned it now so the wall is not needed now but ofcores there is always one in every run for example VHNM via IM that does not use it lol
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Just remove battle solutions from the game, and force people to actually care about mana
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    Just remove battle solutions from the game, and force people to actually care about mana

just remove mana and force to people care about hp
  • MophoMopho ✭✭✭
    I haven't did any guild quests in a while but bang bang? What is this, did everyone turn into cactus jack?

• feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    the game really needs to teach people to use these things way before level 65. at that point it's just not cute
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    No it refers to the yellow arrow above the merchants head making a constant noise as it moves up and down.
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    This will always be a problem in every American release game -not just Tera- because of how South American netcafes work. They are generally targetted at poor people who do not speak english and are often undereducated. Many of them don't even know how to read. It's pervasive throughout mid-Mexico all the way down to Argentina. That's why IMS is infested with Spanish/Portuguese speakers who have wrong crystal setups, no buffs, and zero understanding of their rotations. These accounts are often shared between multiple customers and set to constantly queue up for everything they can.

If you want to avoid it you just have to be more elitist. BR name? Kick. Inspect them as soon as they load in - wrong crystals? Kick. Para ingles? Kick. No consumables? Kick. Any red flags at all? Kick. Party refuses to kick them? Leave.

Trust me your clears will be much faster and PvE in general is far more enjoyable if you accustom yourself to the mentality of kicking scrubs on sight.

Or just only use /lfg. lfg is your friend.
  • Solution should be optional such as the Charms were in their moment.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Sethryan wrote: »
    Solution should be optional such as the Charms were in their moment.

Back when people can't afford onslaught scrolls lmao.

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    oh i miss camp fires and scrolls
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    1 Make teaching picture.
    2 Replace "enter dungeon" with "use battle solution for N gold" - "enter dungeon" if one who queing doesn't have it active.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    No it refers to the yellow arrow above the merchants head making a constant noise as it moves up and down.
    Haggard86 wrote: »

Yeah, that noise, BANG BANG, :angry:
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    no one has to use it xd
    the only reason you run into those people is because you que low-tier dungeons all the time
    move on and start doing dungeons that aren't intended for new people XD
    man i just don't understand you, dungeon is for new people and you complain why they act like they're new