[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Can we get a 15 minute warning on Argon spawn- this 'wait around for an hour' event no fun

I mean I know nothing about the internals of Tera.. but we get a warning for rally.

At the moment it is sort of.. hey I'd like to do X but I'd miss out on argon spawn.. be nice if we had a server announcement 15mins before the actual spawn time.

Who's with me?

Comments

• I agree. My guess would be EME somewhat wanted it to be spontaneous, but it really contradicts the fact they set out timeframes, even if they said "sometime between x and y." Not many queue bgs or start dungeons once the window is open - it's just idle waiting.
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    i laughed at this....

Personally i find it would be better if the spawns were throughout the entire day and never announced so ppl actually have to go and search them.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    On MT, Kelsaik had spawned and had been killed a full three minutes before the server-side announcement for it happened...
  • yea Kelsaik... some great weapon lol
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    I fell asleep just waiting and missed it :(

In my time zone it starts at 1AM so yah its not easy to wait for something.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wait is annoying... period.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I agree a 2 hour possible wait is a bit too much
  • czczczczczcz ✭✭✭
    Wait almost 2 hours and then the server crashes
    :^)
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    czczcz wrote: »
    Wait almost 2 hours and then the server crashes
    :^)

Hey, we got reset, so we got more than the standard amount of loot boxes.
  • Yeah... waited about an hour and a half on MT tonight.
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    they obviously want you all to be logged in waiting, making the game look alive
    they're just not gonna say that. so don't expect a change lmao
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    feminzii wrote: »
    they obviously want you all to be logged in waiting, making the game look alive
    they're just not gonna say that. so don't expect a change lmao

that is exactly why lol, but honestly many games do that, better thing to do is release Argon mobs at start of event, so people get to do something at last instead of siting there, then release bosses randomly.
  • i think its fun
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think its fun

well, today on CH, we healer were in the back healing and ressing and trying to stay outta Shandra's range, then Kaboom, train of knocked downs happen, we were like what the heck happened, It was Kazan Charged through everyone, well it wasn't smart on his part, he got rekt fast after that lol.