08/24/17 Server Maintenance and Security Update

Comments

• I can't log in thanks to this fix.. thanks eme ;c
  • A tip for TERA players or that will start playing if you have 50 / ms play the game and very good if you have above 80 / ms look for another game
  • Goleeca wrote: »
    A tip for TERA players or that will start playing if you have 50 / ms play the game and very good if you have above 80 / ms look for another game

bruh, you already get 40ms from Australia
  • replying to the "Server Maintenance and Security Update" post on the main page;
    1. a "fair" playing field would be everyone having the same ping, which the proxy did pretty much. that's GONE now.
    and
    2. "in order to preserve the integrity of the game and is in the best interest of the larger TERA community. " WHAT community ?! simply put, i suggest that eme staff try play at 150 ping AFTER playing at 15 ping and then try be optimistic about "the future" of tera and the declining player base.

in conclusion you guys are basically saying" this is the only fix we are capable of,..sorry, not sorry u'll have to go back to high ping on top of everything else that's not working."

peace out

• Good afternoon!
    I'm trying to start playing today, this game that caught my attention. But I can not connect to the game servers, are they offline?
    Thank you.
  • I play more than 3 years with ping over than 200 ms
  • Xyniana wrote: »

Hello. Server "none", it means that it is not online? I'm new and I do not understand.
  • meeehhh... i did not know that there were addons for this game but now i can not even play, launcher is stuck at Progress 0%, been there for 19 minutes now
  • 5PCP6DDJGW wrote: »
    Xyniana wrote: »

Hello. Server "none", it means that it is not online? I'm new and I do not understand.

I think you mean by the queue.
    It literally means you don't need to queue into the server that is all.
  • Guicholili wrote: »
    meeehhh... i did not know that there were addons for this game but now i can not even play, launcher is stuck at Progress 0%, been there for 19 minutes now

do you guys have the same issue?
    Guicholili wrote: »
    meeehhh... i did not know that there were addons for this game but now i can not even play, launcher is stuck at Progress 0%, been there for 19 minutes now

This problem is likely caused by the launcher attempting an auto-repair, but you don't have enough free space on the hard drive to complete the repair. You may need up to 40GB of free space. If it's not that, you may need to contact support and send them the file called "launcher.log" in your TERA install folder so they can help you solve it.
    Guicholili wrote: »

This problem is likely caused by the launcher attempting an auto-repair, but you don't have enough free space on the hard drive to complete the repair. You may need up to 40GB of free space. If it's not that, you may need to contact support and send them the file called "launcher.log" in your TERA install folder so they can help you solve it.

thx for the response, i have 200 gb of free space so i will contact support
  • If you downloaded by the steam look for CHECK INTEGRITIES OF THE GAME in the steam configurations do it after done open in the game in the folder of the game like adm with the steam closed and ready solved let's update
  • 5PCP6DDJGW wrote: »
    Xyniana wrote: »

I think you mean by the queue.
    It literally means you don't need to queue into the server that is all.

Problem is that I click and do not connect to any of them, it does not leave the server selection screen.
This discussion has been closed.