08/24/17 Server Maintenance and Security Update

1246712

Comments

  • Good for cheaters, but DO SOMETHING for that shi*** ping please !! Can't play good with +200 ping, honestly proxy is not a bad think, or a "cheat", It just help many players to have a decent ping to continue to play at YOUR game, If you still do nothing for this, you will lost player by player.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simple salts we got from Argons can't compare to some salts we got here lol.
  • Memeslash is already fixed by the guys who are using it. So yea, the only thing this update did was to [filtered] up ppl using SP/DPsmeter, which prob get fixed tomorrow.
  • czczczczczcz ✭✭✭
    ^
    It's hilarious because the most egregious exploits are also among the simplest, and weren't 'fixed' at all by this update. Meanwhile the tools which did level the playing field between low-ping and high-ping players have had their development greatly inconvenienced.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    N3PF5NGPD6 wrote: »
    Selenya wrote: »
    Good for cheaters, but DO SOMETHING for that shi*** ping please !! Can't play good with +200 ping, honestly proxy is not a bad think, or a "cheat", It just help many players to have a decent ping to continue to play at YOUR game, If you still do nothing for this, you will lost player by player.

    People already leaving the game lol

    https://ibb.co/njmHwk this one of the most active MT HH discord but today they struggle to even fill up raid there raid. This game is gonna die like this soon xDD

    good, leave sooner.
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    N3PF5NGPD6 wrote: »
    Selenya wrote: »
    Good for cheaters, but DO SOMETHING for that shi*** ping please !! Can't play good with +200 ping, honestly proxy is not a bad think, or a "cheat", It just help many players to have a decent ping to continue to play at YOUR game, If you still do nothing for this, you will lost player by player.

    People already leaving the game lol

    https://ibb.co/njmHwk this one of the most active MT HH discord but today they struggle to even fill up raid there raid. This game is gonna die like this soon xDD

    good, leave sooner.

    I'm sure HH raids don't bother you since you only do the low-tier dungeons such as Kalivan's challenge and the rest.
  • You can still use memeslash btw
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    CornishRex wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Simple salts we got from Argons can't compare to some salts we got here lol.

    Dude, they're not salty. They want to play the game they like playing so much. And [filtered] ping really makes it hard to do so. You really don't support the players of this game nor do you care for them.
    Sure your mind is occupied enough by the easy and boring content but not everyone with high ping is so easily entertained. Some people like more of a challenge and the fact that they're not able to enjoy this game to the fullest is sad and disappointing.
    Also, the memeslash hasn't been fixed, so, bravo to that. The players you should actually want to be gone aren't. :clap:

    I support players, I said fix those stuff.

    Do you want me to agree with those players? I won't, why? do you really think they were shutting down all their stuff when getting to PVP? have you seen and know what injector does to PVP? Have you played CS? have you played FWC? Have you tried to reach an Archer which is using an injector for better RF they say?

    they wanna be the same with 300 ping with someone with 100 ms ping? Are they that stupid and want me to give them a hug? All these craps we heard when Noesis announced it, they wanna leave the game, leave the game, that is gonna do good for other honest players, why? 1st, these toxic players that couldn't run anything without 3rd party tools are gone now, look at them, they keep bashing me like oh that is gonna help their cause, these players are the ones that are harsh to most new players, so they are gone better than community.

    Also, BHS realizes the truth that NA and EU got issues because they are having ping and FPS issue and start to work on it.

    You can all hate me all you want, you are not the majority, the majority are in the game, they worked together and did event, they will get to work together, you won't kill the game, you won't kill the forums by leaving, you killed the game, killed PVE, killed PVP, killed newcomers to the game buy using 3rd party programs and gaining advantages and then act like you are so pro and others are too bad.

    These kind of players leaving do way more good for the games, so door is open, leave, if you wanna stay, adopt and learn and be constructive and productive, no salt, no cheat.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Also, BHS realizes the truth that NA and EU got issues because they are having ping and FPS issue and start to work on it.

    Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are they? Took them 5 years to realise such a simple thing that players realised on the 1st day....
    you won't kill the game[...] you killed the game

    I think this is the first time I've seen anyone contradict themselves in the same sentence.
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Simple salts we got from Argons can't compare to some salts we got here lol.

    Dude, they're not salty. They want to play the game they like playing so much. And [filtered] ping really makes it hard to do so. You really don't support the players of this game nor do you care for them.
    Sure your mind is occupied enough by the easy and boring content but not everyone with high ping is so easily entertained. Some people like more of a challenge and the fact that they're not able to enjoy this game to the fullest is sad and disappointing.
    Also, the memeslash hasn't been fixed, so, bravo to that. The players you should actually want to be gone aren't. :clap:

    I support players, I said fix those stuff.

    Do you want me to agree with those players? I won't, why? do you really think they were shutting down all their stuff when getting to PVP? have you seen and know what injector does to PVP? Have you played CS? have you played FWC? Have you tried to reach an Archer which is using an injector for better RF they say?

    they wanna be the same with 300 ping with someone with 100 ms ping? Are they that stupid and want me to give them a hug? All these craps we heard when Noesis announced it, they wanna leave the game, leave the game, that is gonna do good for other honest players, why? 1st, these toxic players that couldn't run anything without 3rd party tools are gone now, look at them, they keep bashing me like oh that is gonna help their cause, these players are the ones that are harsh to most new players, so they are gone better than community.

    Also, BHS realizes the truth that NA and EU got issues because they are having ping and FPS issue and start to work on it.

    You can all hate me all you want, you are not the majority, the majority are in the game, they worked together and did event, they will get to work together, you won't kill the game, you won't kill the forums by leaving, you killed the game, killed PVE, killed PVP, killed newcomers to the game buy using 3rd party programs and gaining advantages and then act like you are so pro and others are too bad.

    These kind of players leaving do way more good for the games, so door is open, leave, if you wanna stay, adopt and learn and be constructive and productive, no salt, no cheat.

    This game is at the mercy of its players, truly pathetic. This so called "fix" will change nothing. The exploiters will rise up and ruin this game once again.
    Those "3rd party programs" done more good things than bad, and you can see the result of it in this thread. Many people used the 3rd party programs for good reasons, the attacks against it made it worse, and now we see all the ridiculous memeslashing around. People have offered countless times to help with ping issues and suggested many things, but were ignored and threatened to get banned. I'm afraid this update and not the next one will put a stop to this.
  • Anyone else not able to open the game now? I get the FFFFFFF code thing and per it's suggestion i have repaired the game files 3 times both on the launcher and steam. not sure what else to do, but this patch was definitely the cause.
  • gibgib ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Simple salts we got from Argons can't compare to some salts we got here lol.

    Dude, they're not salty. They want to play the game they like playing so much. And [filtered] ping really makes it hard to do so. You really don't support the players of this game nor do you care for them.
    Sure your mind is occupied enough by the easy and boring content but not everyone with high ping is so easily entertained. Some people like more of a challenge and the fact that they're not able to enjoy this game to the fullest is sad and disappointing.
    Also, the memeslash hasn't been fixed, so, bravo to that. The players you should actually want to be gone aren't. :clap:

    I support players, I said fix those stuff.

    Do you want me to agree with those players? I won't, why? do you really think they were shutting down all their stuff when getting to PVP? have you seen and know what injector does to PVP? Have you played CS? have you played FWC? Have you tried to reach an Archer which is using an injector for better RF they say?

    they wanna be the same with 300 ping with someone with 100 ms ping? Are they that stupid and want me to give them a hug? All these craps we heard when Noesis announced it, they wanna leave the game, leave the game, that is gonna do good for other honest players, why? 1st, these toxic players that couldn't run anything without 3rd party tools are gone now, look at them, they keep bashing me like oh that is gonna help their cause, these players are the ones that are harsh to most new players, so they are gone better than community.

    Also, BHS realizes the truth that NA and EU got issues because they are having ping and FPS issue and start to work on it.

    You can all hate me all you want, you are not the majority, the majority are in the game, they worked together and did event, they will get to work together, you won't kill the game, you won't kill the forums by leaving, you killed the game, killed PVE, killed PVP, killed newcomers to the game buy using 3rd party programs and gaining advantages and then act like you are so pro and others are too bad.

    These kind of players leaving do way more good for the games, so door is open, leave, if you wanna stay, adopt and learn and be constructive and productive, no salt, no cheat.

    injector and proxy isnt killing the game. lack of official support for injector and proxy is killing the game. i can almost guarantee you that the majority of the players have used proxy at one point. if you havent then you are missing out.

    eme and bhs have too big of an ego to understand that these third party devs know the game better than them, but they are too stubborn to work with them. so really, eme and bhs are killing their own game.

    do you understand?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Also, BHS realizes the truth that NA and EU got issues because they are having ping and FPS issue and start to work on it.

    Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are they? Took them 5 years to realise such a simple thing that players realised on the 1st day....
    you won't kill the game[...] you killed the game

    I think this is the first time I've seen anyone contradict themselves in the same sentence.

    you won't killed the game by leaving. was a bit obvious
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Also, BHS realizes the truth that NA and EU got issues because they are having ping and FPS issue and start to work on it.

    Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are they? Took them 5 years to realise such a simple thing that players realised on the 1st day....
    you won't kill the game[...] you killed the game

    I think this is the first time I've seen anyone contradict themselves in the same sentence.

    you won't killed the game by leaving. was a bit obvious

    do you understand?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    gib wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Simple salts we got from Argons can't compare to some salts we got here lol.

    Dude, they're not salty. They want to play the game they like playing so much. And [filtered] ping really makes it hard to do so. You really don't support the players of this game nor do you care for them.
    Sure your mind is occupied enough by the easy and boring content but not everyone with high ping is so easily entertained. Some people like more of a challenge and the fact that they're not able to enjoy this game to the fullest is sad and disappointing.
    Also, the memeslash hasn't been fixed, so, bravo to that. The players you should actually want to be gone aren't. :clap:

    I support players, I said fix those stuff.

    Do you want me to agree with those players? I won't, why? do you really think they were shutting down all their stuff when getting to PVP? have you seen and know what injector does to PVP? Have you played CS? have you played FWC? Have you tried to reach an Archer which is using an injector for better RF they say?

    they wanna be the same with 300 ping with someone with 100 ms ping? Are they that stupid and want me to give them a hug? All these craps we heard when Noesis announced it, they wanna leave the game, leave the game, that is gonna do good for other honest players, why? 1st, these toxic players that couldn't run anything without 3rd party tools are gone now, look at them, they keep bashing me like oh that is gonna help their cause, these players are the ones that are harsh to most new players, so they are gone better than community.

    Also, BHS realizes the truth that NA and EU got issues because they are having ping and FPS issue and start to work on it.

    You can all hate me all you want, you are not the majority, the majority are in the game, they worked together and did event, they will get to work together, you won't kill the game, you won't kill the forums by leaving, you killed the game, killed PVE, killed PVP, killed newcomers to the game buy using 3rd party programs and gaining advantages and then act like you are so pro and others are too bad.

    These kind of players leaving do way more good for the games, so door is open, leave, if you wanna stay, adopt and learn and be constructive and productive, no salt, no cheat.

    injector and proxy isnt killing the game. lack of official support for injector and proxy is killing the game. i can almost guarantee you that the majority of the players have used proxy at one point. if you havent then you are missing out.

    eme and bhs have too big of an ego to understand that these third party devs know the game better than them, but they are too stubborn to work with them. so really, eme and bhs are killing their own game.

    do you understand?

    Do you understand that using those ruining the game for others that don't use them?

    This is so funny, Devs know the game more? Why don't Devs not gathering together and go make a MMO? Why you don't you all that thinks are the majority of Tera player base are not supporting them to make the right MMO for you players.

    We are not talking about BHS not fixing things, I was always vocal about BHS being lazy, no one more than me made threads about that on many occasion, none of you people appear there, but the moment cheating becomes the target, you all appear.

    If you people cared for game and not just using stuff, you would make a thread, you all gather there and give feedback and possible fixes and solutions, no dear, that is not what you people want.
This discussion has been closed.