[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Please make that SM give two boxes to players.

124»

Comments

• StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    This forum reminds a swamp. No matter what discussions started they will anyway come to insults. I don't know what relations you have here guys and why, but last two weeks this constant po0ping on each other killed all wish to even try to speak. Have "fun" and raise your skill of insulting - this will separate you all from normal ppl.

@kubitoid you're way too much offtopping everywhere. Btw your answers rarely are extraordinary and smart. Mainly they are "no matter what but ill insert here my 5 cent". Very poor and limited mind and humor. Learn polite attitude and terms of speaking on forums.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    N3PF5NGPD6 wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    I dont know about any 3rd party tool that lets you 'know' the incoming skills , you are probably just hallucinating here.

Just because you don't know about it, doesn't mean it's not real. Probably not for normal attacks but definitely for mechanics. Ring any bells?

We were talking in context of pvp though. What mechanics are there in the pvp? He even clearly used the word 'skills' , not mechanics.

Pretty much there is no tool to predict another player skill but it certaintly are tools for timing your character reactions better than human reflex.

These tools at optimal ping for both players will render useless if the one not using them at all is a really good player.

As you said in your post.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    kamizuma wrote: »
    feminzii wrote: »
    why does she need to give an extra box? if she wasn't worth everyone's time as is then everyone would just ignore her, yet they dont because she is worth their time

just look who's asking then you'll see why lol

What does that mean? Why do you even care? People on CH were leaving raids, they were saying not worth the time to do the bosses, soloing the soldiers better, because SM can get frustrating at times, but I don't think you do it, so you don't understand. I don't care for rewards myself but many does, if they don't make more raids, it become less fun.

Why did you even care when ppl asked for buffing vsh drops or making more end-game dungeon related events? Yeah just like how doing end-game dungeons isn't worth it but you won't understand it because you don't do them. Hypocrite much? :lol:

Can you run them without your tools? and How many dungeon events you people got? and How many memeslashing runs you got? how many run you had w/o tools?

You mad kid, needs to grow up, whole CH was talking about it and even @Halrath saw the global, Healers are mandatory for these kind of events, with heals and ress, and now if dps and others get to do solo mobs more and not to join raids, then healer which are doing the most important part of these events get screwed, but spoiled people don't understand this, so entitled to their own ego and selfishness.

You seem more mad about SM dropping 1 box kid , grow up. ;)

Btw , I hope it doesnt gets changed hahahaha

no, I stay in game and keep doing it, I just reflected what CH players, specially healers were saying. But I can't say about you people if your tools get blocked. Your anger comes from something else lol

xDDDDD

Good ole Lesbian Vi , thinking as usual that they are the only player keeping the game alive. LOL

That is true, the time I was away from Tera, Tera had the most decline. I am sorry was my fault.

Vi, you're an idiot. No one here, even likes you. People pretend to like you but honestly, it's just to troll you. I've been here since Beta so I definitely have more worth to this game than you ever will. In fact, all I ever see you do is whine and cry like Tera Forums are your personal Tumblr.

So, all that crap is fine and if EME/BHS fighting it you even get mad over it and bash me again but me asking for one more argon loot box is so bad, it is out of balance, Fawk LesbianVi, why you ask for one more loot box, why? That is game breaking, all the crap on BGs, and end game dungeons is fine, that one argon loot box, fawk you LesbianVi for being honest.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/17237/eme-plz-make-double-drop-event/p1

In all this mess and all the crap going on, you didn't go there and bash that, no, it was said he doesn't use tools, then on the other thread he gets mad that we got a patch for them.

I am sorry if I am called an idiot or troll by you, that means something good. and I stay this way.

Using the same autist level logic you used in that thread , I can say you are memeslashing right now because you want additional rewards from SM.

Nice to know you ppl can't post with name calling, and ty for continuously and repeatedly proving my points.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    I dont know about any 3rd party tool that lets you 'know' the incoming skills , you are probably just hallucinating here.

Just because you don't know about it, doesn't mean it's not real. Probably not for normal attacks but definitely for mechanics. Ring any bells?

We were talking in context of pvp though. What mechanics are there in the pvp? He even clearly used the word 'skills' , not mechanics.

Pretty much there is no tool to predict another player skill but it certaintly are tools for timing your character reactions better than human reflex.

These tools at optimal ping for both players will render useless if the one not using them at all is a really good player.

As you said in your post.

Skill predictor doesn't let you time your character reactions or skills better than human reflexes , its the macros that do it but macros do not require proxy to work. You guys should research a little bit before spewing your bile on the forum.

As I said before, these tools don't really help in pvp. They are meant to be used in PvE. You noticed the 3rd party tools part in my post but comfortably ignored the low ping player part. You do realize if a 20 ping player and a 200 ping player (without the 3rd party tools) fights , there is no way a 200 ping player can win unless the 20 ping player absolutely sucks banana. Good luck trying to land a skill on that low ping player with your miserable 200 ping. Stagger locking and such is literally impossible at this ping. Then you have to deal with all the desyncs too. So , the 20 ping player is clearly getting a HUGE advantage over here.This is where the 3rd party tools aka proxy and skill predictor comes into play and even the playing field between the two players. Heck , a legit low ping player still has a better time than a high ping player using the proxy. Tell me now, should we not ban these low ping players then?

I thought i was giving you the reason about SP. It seems I worded poorly my post there.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    so is mean the gm will close this thread too ?

and N3PF5NGPD6 will have the special red avatar ?
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/170097#Comment_170097
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/144231#Comment_144231
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/17231/hackers-in-corsairs-stronghold/p1
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/170097#Comment_170097

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14059/the-3rd-party-thread/p30
    https://puu.sh/vIeOV/178264953a.gif
    https://puu.sh/vJTMd/5147a076db.gif

A lot more they were, mostly deleted by EME, EME ignored them, ignored healthy fair play, ignored BGs and now we are going down the hill so fast, that even the user of those tools gets to troll us and bash us and EME just watches.

Question for EME, which part of community you wanna keep in the game? Tell us so we can decide about our future in this sinkhole.

PS: I memeslash the SM? Why would do that, I would do it, like others, RUN HH and VSH and come here bash everyone that is running VSH and HH and have my Oblit and kick everyone from all parties which got Misery and troll everyone. Yeah, sounds familiar, Not reflecting to all that ran HH and VSH just those we can sense their nature of being here in Tera and forums.

PSS: It is easy to know all my characters and EME exactly knows my account. Cause Lesbian.Vi is me in game too and in all servers, so yeah.
    edited August 2017
    @N3PF5NGPD6

When you joined this forum on 1 August you did it practically to make posts like "He is just mad because he cannot even run vsn/vsh and thus won't be able to do this event huehuehue so he is jelly cuz other people will get stuff but he won't.".

No one needs to think that much to know that you either are using an ALT account or had your main account banned from forums so don't try to play innocent when you clearly had tryed to trash talk or flame bait others since your first day with your account on forums.

Also, I cannot talk about others for by myself and I don't remember to be stalking you or making offensive comments against you or anothers before a flamewar have started.

If anything, many threads where I post my opinion the first reply that I got for some forum users (and mostly the very same people) are "you are stupid, you don't play the game, you are a troll" and that sir is clearly an offensive post and derogative remarks.

So no, is clear that the intolerance comes from another group of people and since your first day in this forum you showed something that could be called an offensive behaviour against other user with that post.
    kubitoid wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    No one needs to think that much to know that you either are using an ALT account or had your main account banned from forums
    maybe you are right. or maybe they've been fed up with gamebreaking crap so they registered to voice frustration and annoyance. only them and EME know

usually little kids show their frustration with whining and name calling, truth they are usually get ignored for that attitude, also am I EME?

none in this forums continuously criticize EME and BHS with multiple threads like me, on many points people said including council members, if not happy leave the game, why I am not liked by those group that are frustrated by EME/BHS?

There is a different between frustration and toxicity.

PS: @ElinUsagi I have pretty good idea who that user is and prob blames me for previous ban.

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    It's not that hard to kill SM if you are good at dodging and not getting in the way of people actually attacking.

Takes TR maybe 5 minutes Max to take one down
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    we talk about celestal hill, they are unable to kill her :D

365860TERAScreenShot20170828160346.png

735558TERAScreenShot20170828163549.png

so celestal hill need gm help to kill her :D

743610TERAScreenShot20170828163923.png
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    we talk about celestal hill, they are unable to kill her :D

365860TERAScreenShot20170828160346.png

735558TERAScreenShot20170828163549.png

so celestal hill need gm help to kill her :D

743610TERAScreenShot20170828163923.png

Oh my god, I am dying from laughter LOL.

Celestial Hills need's to get good
    @vkobe yeah, also you can recently add Meltida to that. B)
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    LOL.....i had to giggle....

bottom line is everyone is entitled to their opinion regardless if they run a dungeons or not, its a free forum.
    Everyone is free to disagree with opinions voiced but that doesnt mean its reason to call someone stupid and start insulting.

The moment you reach for insults it simply means you have nothing more valuable to say and its better to just not say anything.