[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Rally no box???

it's been the 3rd or 4th day when there's no rally box for rank1 raid.
i asked ppl from rank2-4 raids and they didnt get it neither.
and when the boss was killed we all saw the box drops (the light).
wtf how is possible that no raid gets the box when there's 2-4 drops at least??!!
there should be something wrong.
i remember seeing days ago in forum a video where the memeslasher literally solo the rally bam and gets all the boxes.
pls fix this.......
its so fking annoying....

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    The box goes to any of the top 5 raids randomly (or any raid but i believe it keeps it within the top 5)...ranks are only there for the gold
  • Vinyltails wrote: »
    The box goes to any of the top 5 raids randomly (or any raid but i believe it keeps it within the top 5)...ranks are only there for the gold

i think u didnt get what i meant. i said. there was 4 boxes drop. and rank 1-5 raids got none box. none of them. none. some fking hacker took it all
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    forget it, everyone wants's to argue like the [filtered] children they are.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    > @MidokuPasta said:
    > I doubt very much that a hacker took it all, as the issue from the hack has been settled for nearly a week now. What likely happened was no one was bright enough to actually pick up the loot.

Lol? No issues were settled, the exploit was back within an hour of the security patch.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    > @MidokuPasta said:
    > I doubt very much that a hacker took it all, as the issue from the hack has been settled for nearly a week now. What likely happened was no one was bright enough to actually pick up the loot.

Dont spread false info
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Sometimes no boxes drop, it depends heavily on rng. If a cheater got the boxes they would have been in the top 5 ranking.
    Teekz wrote: »
    > @MidokuPasta said:

Dont spread false info

Only stating what was said On Tera stream, they said they had deployed a fix and I believe them.
    CornishRex wrote: »
    > @MidokuPasta said:

Dont spread false info

Only stating what was said On Tera stream, they said they had deployed a fix and I believe them.

There's video proof of people memeslashing after the "fix". Nothing was really fixed they just jumbled up some codes and called it a day.

You do realize video could have been recorded before the fix and posted After right? I could post a video of me three years ago , still wouldn't mean it's accurate.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    There are two possible theories on how I've seen people believe it works:
    1) It goes to the highest DPS raid, even if that raid is 1 person.
    2) It goes to the raid (even if its a 1 person raid) that loots it first.

Since Ranks denote raid DPS, if (1) applied, then it would only be the top 2 ~ 3 ranks that would get it. However, I led a Rally yesterday where the Rank 5 raid got it. If (1) were the case, then this should not be possible.

This leads me to believe that (2) is the case, further backed up by the video of a certain memeslasher that has done Rally solo several times and managed to claim all the boxes by being the only person alive to claim them.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    > @MidokuPasta said:

Dont spread false info

There's video proof of people memeslashing after the "fix". Nothing was really fixed they just jumbled up some codes and called it a day.

You do realize video could have been recorded before the fix and posted After right? I could post a video of me three years ago , still wouldn't mean it's accurate.

Well considering that dps meters were back within a day of the "hotfix", how likely do you think it is that memeslashing isn't back? I guess you can just live in denial until the next time you encounter a cheater in CS/FWC, lol.
    edited August 2017
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    > @MidokuPasta said:

Dont spread false info

Well considering that dps meters were back within a day of the "hotfix", how likely do you think it is that memeslashing isn't back? I guess you can just live in denial until the next time you encounter a cheater in CS/FWC, lol.

I don't do CS or FWC so I don't need to worry about it