[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

How lazy can you get ?

2»

Comments

  • > @CarnalCherry145 said:
    > berrymilk wrote: »
    >
    > If you was gunna make it red why didnt you buy the original red ones? Thats is what most disturbs me lol
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thats the normal red. I wanted the blood red, the darker version of it...

    Ooh ok xD well i glade you posted the image i had doubts about it byt this make ir more weird this probably only look good in bright colors i seen a elin in world woth baby blue and it looks great
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anivay wrote: »
    While it is pretty upsetting and disgusting how it is, you could technically recolor one of the costume's dds files in the gpk to make it dye the tulle as well to see it all dyed on your end. Though, this method wouldn't be endorsed by EME and will still look ugly to other people who see you wearing it.

    "something" like that already exists, been out since the first cocktail dresses came to tera years and let me tell you, it looks real good.

    also @Babbelsim that glitch has been in the game with these dresses since the original black and white ones were released. goes to show that even with the rerelease of an old costume BHS can't be bothered to fix visual glitches like that. like how some of the pirate costumes have clipping issues still and have been around since 2012
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    berrymilk wrote: »
    If you was gunna make it red why didnt you buy the original red ones? Thats is what most disturbs me lol

    Thats the normal red. I wanted the blood red, the darker version of it...

    if you bought it, give it back I mean make a ticket, I won't wear that crap even in game, unless I get paid :D

    Exactly, If he bought it from cash shop he can send a ticket so they can make him a refund on EMP.

    If he bought it from broker he can send a ticket to ask for unbind it and then sell it to get back the gold he paid.

    But that must be done tha faster because things like this support say are only for one week at most.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    Also when you sit down or lay dead its bugged out, like a big spike poking out
    also when your castanic sits down in this dress her knees become transformed. looks so ugly, test it. :)

    ps - @CarnalCherry145, you must be glad you haven't seen this
    TERA_Screen_Shot_20170814_121629.png

    but i am glad to see it :3
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    Also when you sit down or lay dead its bugged out, like a big spike poking out
    also when your castanic sits down in this dress her knees become transformed. looks so ugly, test it. :)

    ps - @CarnalCherry145, you must be glad you haven't seen this
    TERA_Screen_Shot_20170814_121629.png

    A Popo bit that off I think :lol:
  • Ardire wrote: »
    Anivay wrote: »
    While it is pretty upsetting and disgusting how it is, you could technically recolor one of the costume's dds files in the gpk to make it dye the tulle as well to see it all dyed on your end. Though, this method wouldn't be endorsed by EME and will still look ugly to other people who see you wearing it.

    "something" like that already exists, been out since the first cocktail dresses came to tera years and let me tell you, it looks real good.

    also @Babbelsim that glitch has been in the game with these dresses since the original black and white ones were released. goes to show that even with the rerelease of an old costume BHS can't be bothered to fix visual glitches like that. like how some of the pirate costumes have clipping issues still and have been around since 2012

    oh i didnt know that, well i asked for a refund im not paying for a crappy bugged outfit that i cant even sit normal without bugging the hell out, looks so silly >.<
Sign In or Register to comment.