[TERA PC] Alert: Character transfers are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve an issue.
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Please disable open world pvp when events are on.

I have been on Fey Forest for a while now and open world events auch as mongos and argons have been absolutely horrible. People constantly choose to kill you (without your consent) during these events. This servers no purpose but to annoy the majorty of TERA's community which DO NOT ENJOY PVP. Most players I have talked to hate how pvpers can ruin wonderful events just to grief because they have no life. If you can't disable pvp during events at least make it so that people can't kill other people that aren't also flagged up. Make them fight people who actually want to fight. Not the people who just want to enjoy the game the way it's meant to be played.

Comments

• TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Luxrelia wrote: »
    choose to kill you (without your consent) .
    lol

• get good? lmaooo
  • edited August 2017
    pve sucks lmaoooo
  • > @Medicinewastaken said:
    > get good? lmaooo

What if people are just not interested in pvp. It's just mashing buttons on your broken full +15 classes and thinking you're good at this game. There's no "git gud" pvp is a joke. The only difficult things in Tera are the end game dungeons.
  • lux stop trolling
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    What if people are just not interested in pvp.
    I believe it's called PvE server.
  • You have no right to whine about PvP while playing on a PvP server. If you don't want to do PvP, play on a PvE server. Simple.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Most players I have talked to hate how pvpers can ruin wonderful events just to grief because they have no life.

You're both playing the same game, how come they "have no life"?
  • Change channels also wrong server pve hero
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    on a very serious note.

It is expected from PvP servers that you will find PKers competing or griefing for bosses. In exchange, at least tapping the boss once gets you the reward so you don't lose much.
  • I left for a year and came back now highwatch is fey Forrest and I'm looking at 13 server xfers. Is this a "git gud" situation?

Y'all can go somewhere else with all that nonsense.
  • edited September 2017
    Or you can suck it up, or quit the game, play the game, or move over somewhere else you had your chance when the free server transfers we're available. Stuck with it now rip you.

Also Luxerilia is trolling super hardcore and you people fell for for it gg no re.
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    TERA's community which DO NOT ENJOY PVP.

Then don't play on a PvP server.

Write it on a chalkboard if you must, but if you don't like PvPing at all, then don't play on a PvP server. You made the conscious choice, live with it.
  • you get no love complaining about getting pvpd on a pvp server. as others have said if you don't want to pvp roll on a pve server.