Receive Mystel’s Blessings in September!

edited August 31 in News & Announcements
It’s the end of the summer for TERA and we’re going back to school with a unique raffle opportunity for you!

Starting on Friday, September 1, and continuing through Saturday, September 30, each purchase made from the TERA Store counts as an entry into Mystel’s Magical Mystery Mega-Drawing. Only purchases made with EMP count, but each one enters you in the daily, weekly, and monthly drawings.

We’ll have two winners in each daily drawing. (”Daily” is defined as 12 a.m. PDT to 11:59 p.m. PDT). Daily drawings all take place the day after their sales, at approximately 3 p.m. PDT. (The drawings based on weekend sales will be held on the following Monday).

We’ll also hold weekly drawings each Monday, and these will include all the entries from the previous week.

Then, on Monday, October 2, we’ll hold the final drawing, with three grand prizes.

Standard En Masse Contest Rules apply.

The Daily Prizes are:

Volcanic Dragon Armor, helm, and wings
Unity Stole ×1

The Weekly Prize is a Royal Dragon pack, containing:

Royal Diamond Dragon ×1
Royal Ghost Dragon ×1
Royal Crimson Dragon ×1
Royal Iron Dragon ×1
Grand Prizes:

1st Prize—100,000 EMP
2nd Prize—50,000 EMP
3rd Prize—25,000 EMP

Remember that each purchase with EMP counts as an entry. Stacks of the same item also count as one entry. Subscriptions and EMP fill-ups do not count as entries.

Note: Because of the Labor Day holiday in the United States, the first drawings for September will be on Tuesday, September 5. We’ll do the first four daily drawings and the first weekly drawing. (It’s a short week, but still a week, so yay!)

Comments

• ItrysilItrysil ✭✭
    edited August 31
    The name made me think of Velik's blessing like maybe an updated version since stamina is no longer a thing. But I guess Mystel's blessing is just the blessing of EMP, cash shop events -_- lol. but I guess it gives me a reason to spend my emp from elite.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Lol you spend money so you have a chance to win more. No thank you.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    You guys want our money but you can't even afford to get decent servers so the average player can press at least 1 skill key. Kinda sad tbh..
  • Things don't seem to be going well hmm? Another event like this LOL. With all the bad choices from your and BHS's side it's nothing but expected I guess.
  • RKC wrote: »
    Lol you spend money so you have a chance to win more. No thank you.

How is this different from every lottery ever? It's a cleverly lore-packaged lagniappe.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lagniappe
  • Anyway, I think this is a clever and fun marketing idea. I especially like the weekly prizes--those aren't chump change items, but since there are only going to be 4 given out, it won't flood the market.

The daily prizes also seemed well thought out. Big enough to be a treat, but even if all 20 of them suddenly appear on the market (assuming no one wants to keep them) it still won't cause more than a dip.

So the prizes you're giving out will remain special as the month continues, even if they don't want what they win.

Nice idea, and I also like the way you tied it into the feel of the game. Sort of a Kyra's for the store, but with no small prizes. You either win big or nothing.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    definition of f2p
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    definition of f2p

All games does this, every game, from garbage to good games, I agree Tera store is lackluster, but many buy EMP, it is good for them.

PS: some others that don't EMP like me don't get to jbetch at it lol
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    btw did you ask Mystel's permission to perform these monetary actions on her behalf? has she approved?
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    btw did you ask Mystel's permission to perform these monetary actions on her behalf? has she approved?

Yeah. She and I are tight.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2
    Halrath wrote: »
    kubitoid wrote: »

Yeah. She and I are tight.

Wao, I is Jelly :confused:

PS: I would date the heck outta Fraya tho, wait
  • HwasaHwasa ✭✭
    edited September 11
    So is there a listing somewhere of who wins in the daily and weekly drawings, so we can keep up with actual winners vs. just wondering if winners are actually being picked?
    Thanks <3
  • Hwasa wrote: »
    So is there a listing somewhere of who wins in the daily and weekly drawings, so we can keep up with actual winners vs. just wondering if winners are actually being picked?
    Thanks <3

Yep, there is, here https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/17553/mystels-magical-mystery-mega-drawing-winners-thread
  • ItzMirai wrote: »
    Hwasa wrote: »
    Thanks <3

Yep, there is, here https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/17553/mystels-magical-mystery-mega-drawing-winners-thread

Thank you! -huggles-