[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Quatrefoil Brooch

How long to farm the ingredients do you think it takes to be able to do the brooch?

1 Goddess's Tear = 100 or 120 Tokens from the Island Of Dawn.
With this Double Reward, you can get two per day with one char.
But without double reward, you will get about one Goddess's Tear every two days with one char.

I GUESS we can get it in about 6 or 7 months or less with 3 chars. If you don't buy any.

Do you think it's worth it?
(Sorry about my english :anguished: )

Comments

• UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    Brooches have always had a long life span. It's not crazy to me that it should take this long. It's an extra thing that'd be nice to have, but is nowhere a necessity.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    It SHOULD be hard. But this is overkill.
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    This is the thing. It's not gonna be this hard. The way it is now is fine. What people have an issue with is buying mats. Mat prices will go down once the initial popularity goes down..
  • AnjonAnjon ✭✭
    I think it's an interesting design choice to say the least. The Quatrefoil Brooch seems like a more situational upgrade. I would much rather dual brooch Empowered and Quickcarve personally, especially with the amount of farming required right now.