9/8 Twitch Stream: Murdermaker 3000

edited September 8 in General Discussion
8B8c01M.png

A vile crime is about to be committed: a murder most foul. But who is the killer... and who is the victim for that matter?!

Today (9/8) on the weekly TERA stream from 3 to 4 p.m. PDT, our viewers will help design a list of suspicious suspects. Their names, their hobbies, their occupation. Even their favorite food. One twist - each of these suspects will play an important role in a coming murder mystery, and each suspect has a criminal past. Klyde the Groundskeeper may have a bad habit of stealing, but is his heart dark enough to commit cold blooded murder?

See you on the En Masse Twitch channel, and stick around after today's show for our first Closers stream! It all happens right here: https://www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment

Comments

• i'll watch , and since its a Q&A i hope u guys dont avoid ppl that are asking for console questions =D cus lets be honest , EME and BHS already avoided enough ^^
  • edited September 8
    WCWKXCHTTG wrote: »
    i'll watch , and since its a Q&A i hope u guys dont avoid ppl that are asking for console questions =D cus lets be honest , EME and BHS already avoided enough ^^

Today isn't a TERA Q&A. The product managers are busy getting ready for the next update. I hope to get them on to answer in-depth questions once it's live.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    i'll watch , and since its a Q&A i hope u guys dont avoid ppl that are asking for console questions =D cus lets be honest , EME and BHS already avoided enough ^^

Today isn't a TERA Q&A. The product managers are busy getting ready for the next update. I hope to get them on to answer in-depth questions once it's live.

hope they can tell the crit chance equation. ;)
  • Ketoth wrote: »

Same, I too would like to know the crit chance formula.
  • 007Austin wrote: »

^
    Ketoth wrote: »

Same

Same

I too would enjoy knowing the crit chance formula
  • Sam202s wrote: »
    007Austin wrote: »

Same

As everybody above I would too enjoy knowing the crit chance formula.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roukanken wrote: »
    Sam202s wrote: »
    007Austin wrote: »

Same

As everybody above I would too enjoy knowing the crit chance formula.

I love math. I'd like to crunch some numbers with crit chance formula too.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭

I love math. I'd like to crunch some numbers with crit chance formula too.

i hate math and i too would enjoy knowing the crit chance formula
  • So no new dungeon preview then? lol
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    > @BustTodDust said:
    > So no new dungeon preview then? lol

That can wait, more importantly, I would love a preview of the crit chance formula
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "crit chance formula" is a meme that will apparently never die. Absolutely no one at EME know it at all; they can't tell you something they don't know. And BHS won't tell them. But hey, the meme continues... lol
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    and todays twitch code was seven percent
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 8
    The "crit chance formula" is a meme that will apparently never die. Absolutely no one at EME know it at all; they can't tell you something they don't know. And BHS won't tell them. But hey, the meme continues... lol

treeshark knew it. and if he knew other people probably know too.

and this isn´t a meme. a lot of people from the theorycraft community would appreciate the actual crit chance equation in order to refine simulation models in order to optimize the dps instead of relying on multi variable regression models, that cant explain everything.