The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

RAVSTREAS's ART GALLERY - Commissions -CLOSED-

I can do anything: Armor, Women, Men, Anthros, even robots.. I also can do some erotic / sexy art, Boys Love, Girls Love etc.

What I like to do the most? and or I'm fine with:
Romantic scenes, character design, muscles (manly men), very femenine girls, poses, characters with wings, Metal, sexy etc...
I'm quite much a lazyhead for backgrounds hahaha, so I'm not sure I would make something very detailed on it haha. *sorry*

What I won't do:
Explicit sexuality art, won't do Elins without clothes, gore, violation, extreme violence or furry (only allowed Poporis ♥)

TO TAKE THE SLOT, YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT FIRST
The commissions from 4 to 6 will be given in October / November.
  • 1-. Xeiryl
  • 2-. Ferria - DONE 1 / 2
  • 3-. Oppabo
  • 4-. Firian - DONE
  • 5-. Zoknahal - DONE 2 / 2
  • 6-. Rikre

• I can take commissions from CELESTIAL HILLS and M.TYRANNAS

****You can find me on Celestial Hills as: Meiyuan or Meihu ♥ (I can accept payment via M. Tyrannas).

P.S: I'm also accepting payment via gold in game :+1: ONLY IN M. TYRANNAS RIGHT NOW.

Prices are
20USD for Half body (color) 15 USD b/w - 60K Gold in game.
Example:
baiken_by_mebon-dbc46qv.jpg

30USD for Full body (color) 30 USD b/w - 80K Gold in game.
Example:
commission___guts_and_skuld_by_mebon-daul567.jpg
***5USD to add for extra character. - 10k Gold in game***

MORE EXAMPLES.

This was a gift for a friend.
Not very detailed, but still I liked how it came out n.n
archangel_uriel_by_mebon-dbai2cr.jpg

This was a commission.
commission___warm_arms_by_mebon-dbhrte1.jpg

Another commission
commission___in_your_arms_by_mebon-dbk5p2i.jpg

This is pretty old already.
Commissioned on twitter.
commission___adalis_by_mebon-dakx16i.jpg

This was just made for fun n.n I love Saint Seiya.
pisces_aphrodite_by_mebon-dang67w.jpg

Comments

• Your work is very beautiful. I really like the old twitter commission and your gift for a friend!
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    These are absolutely beautiful. Great work.
  • your art is so beautiful! i'm trying to nudge my bf into maybe doing a couple commission once your health improves and time frees up c: you're very talented!
  • Thanks for all your comments! it fills me with such a nice feeling ♥ My health is still a bit weak and not going so fast on improving but I promise once I'm quite better I'll be available for give you guys a nice fanart ♥ I was thinkinh on doing some TerA FanArt so like that you can see how these characters look on my style!, also for some fun! ♥ thanks again for your sweet comments!
  • Ravvv! <3 Glad you're doing better! Keep us updated kay? And yee.. commissions <3
  • Thanks for the good feeling Ferria! I have decided to make 3 slots and open commissions :( I'm sorry I cant offer any more than these few places.
  • i'd love to reserve a slot! @Ravstrea do you have discord?
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    [filtered] hell! I has to be short on money out of all times. Art is amazing! @Ravstrea Do you has Discord btw? would like to work something out for your commissions if slots get taken.
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    I'll take a slot!
    Should I add you on discord, pm in game or here?

(grats on the newborn btw ^^)
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Uhh, I think I missed the slots (I count 3 above me), but if there is any chance, I'd be very interested! I think you should increase gold prices in my honest opinion as well.
    Edit: Super agreed to Xeiryl below me. EMP is typically around 1:40, making like a $20 piece more like 80k.
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    Uhh, I think I missed the slots (I count 3 above me), but if there is any chance, I'd be very interested! I think you should increase gold prices in my honest opinion as well.

i wanted to mention this too, especially considering how inflated gold/emp ratio is right now, the amount of gold you're asking for is worth a lot less than your real money prices. i see people pay over 100k easy for the quality of work and amount of detail you do.

edit: god thank you JXE5356AKE for doing math i was too scared to even try
  • I raised a bit the prices! Thanks for making me aware of the real costs, but I won't ask for too much since as I said, I'm going to work a bit slow!. Yes I have discord! :3 it is Mei#5984 <3
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    Edit: Super agreed to Xeiryl below me. EMP is typically around 1:40, making like a $20 piece more like 80k.

JXE, I think just two of the three slots has been taken, you're still on time ♥
  • Ravstrea wrote: »
    Thanks for the good feeling Ferria! I have decided to make 3 slots and open commissions :( I'm sorry I cant offer any more than these few places.

Ravs! Taking a alot! <3 *huggles*
  • Hi \(Q.Q) your art is absolutely gorgeous...
    So sad I came late when some more people have already asked for the last slot, I would have loved to come in time for it. May I ask about how long would you take before opening comissions again? or... rather, if you will open them again? I've been looking for someone who's up for drawing couples in a romantic scenario out of preference XP most people I've seen here do prefer to draw a single detailed character qwq
  • Firian wrote: »
    Hi \(Q.Q) your art is absolutely gorgeous...
    So sad I came late when some more people have already asked for the last slot, I would have loved to come in time for it. May I ask about how long would you take before opening comissions again? or... rather, if you will open them again? I've been looking for someone who's up for drawing couples in a romantic scenario out of preference XP most people I've seen here do prefer to draw a single detailed character qwq

I'll be open near december, maybe? maybe before, everything is up to my health condition m)_ _)m I'm happy you're fine with my art style ♥ I may take a 4 and 5 slot too, i'll let you know tomorrow! ♥