and now i have to rebuy some of my skills??

Comments

• Spacecats wrote: »
    This is as much a surprise to us as you guys. We're looking into the reports we're getting from players and will speak with Bluehole to try and determine why these changes happened.

Hopefully this is just a matter of re-purchasing some skills and having things go back to normal again. Since this hasn't happened in the past, though, we'll be on the lookout for any potential side-effects.

No need to speak to BHS, this happened because some skills are now learned at lower levels, for example Priest's Zenobia's Vortex was level 61 skill and now it will be learned at lower level. Instead of talking to BHS someone from EME can follow patch notes translated by @Idi0ticGenius translates.

If you don't mind me making suggestion for calendar rewards, can you please change Friday's its outdated criclet fragment.
    biboy24 wrote: »
    EU>NA GG WP! and you got extra 2hrs+ of maintenance and you didn't check? NICESO!

Same happened at Gameforge.
  • Reaper and valkyrie no changes. Gunner, lancer, priest, brawler and ninja need to re-buy 2 skills. The others 5 or more skills.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    This is as much a surprise to us as you guys. We're looking into the reports we're getting from players and will speak with Bluehole to try and determine why these changes happened.

Hopefully this is just a matter of re-purchasing some skills and having things go back to normal again. Since this hasn't happened in the past, though, we'll be on the lookout for any potential side-effects.

This is not a surprise... This change has been made in Ktera.
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Obs wrote: »
    No, it didn't appear in the patch notes.

Yes, this was fully intentional. You just need to learn the appropriate levels of skills since they increased the max level of many skills.

Let's take Warrior's Scythe.

Prior to the patch, the max level was 2. After the patch, it's 9.

Since you still only have Scythe II, you have to learn Scythe III to Scythe IX.

Are they getting stronger at late? or just adjusted for leveling? :open_mouth:

Literally just adjusted for leveling. Scythe is now learned much earlier for example.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Obs Thanks, I have some warriors around, that would be nice when I start to lvl'em lol
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

Back to normal = giving me my friggin gold back...

This is normal. This is what new players will have to spend.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭

That's an asinine statement, as new players have no other frame of reference. We are already 65. Some of us for years... I've got multiple characters that will have spend ~700g, on two accounts, to relearn things that I already have. So now I have to do IoD on 10 characters to make the gold for all of them?

Spacecats even said "This is news to us," so the excuse that it was translated by Loriri doesn't even matter, if the CM's don't know, there is a breakdown in communication.

Send me two diamonds and we'll call it even.
  • so after getting skills sorted im gonna have to redo them again on lvl 65 classes in gold not cool when gold is for enchanting soon not cool

• If people levelling from 1-65 can afford it, why do people who are 65 (or have been 65 for some time) need help affording it?

The amount you need to spend to upgrade your 2-5 skills is nothing compared to the total amount you need to learn and upgrade *every* skill.

If you're struggling to pay at lvl 65, you're doing something wrong with your gold.
  • Spacecats wrote: »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭

That's an asinine statement, as new players have no other frame of reference. We are already 65. Some of us for years... I've got multiple characters that will have spend ~700g, on two accounts, to relearn things that I already have. So now I have to do IoD on 10 characters to make the gold for all of them?

Spacecats even said "This is news to us," so the excuse that it was translated by Loriri doesn't even matter, if the CM's don't know, there is a breakdown in communication.

Send me two diamonds and we'll call it even.

It happened on Ktera and EU. GF very clearly knew about it, as it was in their patch notes. It should have been sent from BHS to EME as well.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19tVB5Teu6cbil4QS99pWgbpvSC_EnzzgA9ywLBn9j-w/edit - The April 27th patch notes for Ktera.

Yes, it's annoying to spend 12k gold, but the same thing happens every time a new skill is added. When Warriors got Infuriate, every Warrior had to learn it.

You didn't learn Scythe MAXLVL when you reached 65. You learned Scythe 2. Scythe 2 got nerfed to a level 15 (or w/e it is) skill's base damage and now the max is Scythe 9. You have to learn 3 to 9.
  • not the point is it though how many alts do you have?
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    Some warning would have been nice!

This is awful. Working so hard to save up and now a 600+ gold expense per character.

If I wanted to pay taxes I'd do real world stuff. :frown:

i mean, you didn't have an obligation to learn skills. you could simply keep playing with what you have and save 600 gold :D
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Ves1978 wrote: »
    Catservant wrote: »
    Some warning would have been nice!

This is awful. Working so hard to save up and now a 600+ gold expense per character.

If I wanted to pay taxes I'd do real world stuff. :frown:

i mean, you didn't have an obligation to learn skills. you could simply keep playing with what you have and save 600 gold :D

Erm... If Warriors don't upgrade their skills and save 1k G, you're looking at keeping their main DPS skill (Scythe) at level 24 stats...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oNFyLfTcBLTAODN0WAeIcWpzhoKQY1d-9bgW40SedAs/edit#gid=1000829468

Level 65 Scythe IX hits for at least 3.5M in current content. Level 24 Scythe II hits for considerably less (I'm guessing maybe 100k at most) in level 65 gear.
  • This is more than just learning skills at a lower levels. I got skills on a 44 Mystic you didn't get until the 60's and the Thrall of protection disappeared and doesn't become available to 50s that a big change since you use to get it on the island of dawn and stepstone island later and Volley of Curses doesn't come until 63. I guess I'll have to make a new Mystic to see how leveling goes now.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to buy skills and it is still telling me to buy them again.