[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

and now i have to rebuy some of my skills??

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    this will eventually disappear to the waist lands too
  • Sad. No more replies from staff. :/
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Mawile wrote: »
    Sad. No more replies from staff. :/

they probably can't handle the quantity of drama in this thread :D
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is you want them to say? No, they didn't know it was going to happen. Yes, it was meant to happen. No, they won't give you free stuff to compensate.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Margarethe wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    What is you want them to say? No, they didn't know it was going to happen. Yes, it was meant to happen. No, they won't give you free stuff to compensate.

Of course they didn't know it would happen.
    Have to know the full contents of the update package to know what will happen.
    This type of issue occur frequently on updates.

They should have known it was coming. It was in the Ktera Demon's Wheel patch.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Obs wrote: »

Of course they didn't know it would happen.
    Have to know the full contents of the update package to know what will happen.
    This type of issue occur frequently on updates.

They should have known it was coming. It was in the Ktera Demon's Wheel patch.

Is that so?
    Then it only shows a general disregard.

It was also in the EU patch and people complained over there so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • WrongHole wrote: »
    i just spend like 1,200g only with my warrior class feelsbadman. now do it to 10 characters more :l.

You can easily make that back by playing for 1h. This change was bound to come, sooner or later and people would have to spend gold to relearn skills, it happened each time a skill was added levels or changed in the past aswell. The only thing is it wasnt in the patch notes and people found a reason to ride this for the next month and shout "compensation" without actual reason.
  • the point many are trying to make is that its not about the gold as much as it is eme not telling us ahead of time so that we could prepare to spend the gold for the skills. so much for the open communication as of late.
  • WrongHole wrote: »
    Grimoir wrote: »
    WrongHole wrote: »
    i just spend like 1,200g only with my warrior class feelsbadman. now do it to 10 characters more :l.

You can easily make that back by playing for 1h. This change was bound to come, sooner or later and people would have to spend gold to relearn skills, it happened each time a skill was added levels or changed in the past aswell. The only thing is it wasnt in the patch notes and people found a reason to ride this for the next month and shout "compensation" without actual reason.

I just spend a little close of 10kg can you give me back my 10k?

Thats your 10 characters, if you play every one of them for 1h you can get your 10k back. If you made so many chars then play them. Simple.
    the point many are trying to make is that its not about the gold as much as it is eme not telling us ahead of time so that we could prepare to spend the gold for the skills. so much for the open communication as of late.

Well EU complained aswel because it wasnt in their patch notes either so its not EME fault. How can they communicate something if they dont know about it? Plus when they test a patch, they only look at things the devs tell them were changed.
    the point many are trying to make is that its not about the gold as much as it is eme not telling us ahead of time so that we could prepare to spend the gold for the skills. so much for the open communication as of late.

EmE already admitted on page 1 that they didn't know it was going to happen. How do you want them to tell you ahead of time when they, themselves, didn't know ahead of time? Hire a psychic?
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭

EmE already admitted on page 1 that they didn't know it was going to happen. How do you want them to tell you ahead of time when they, themselves, didn't know ahead of time? Hire a psychic?

They are given Patch Notes per build for a reason.
    hqdefault.jpg
    Naru2008 wrote: »

They are given Patch Notes per build for a reason.
    hqdefault.jpg

Have you seen the patch notes they were given?
  • TWMagimay wrote: »

I think people have said they should be paying attention to other regions releases, considering they get their stuff before us. At least like skims of ktera's patches or like some readover of EU forums to see the issues they encounter if it only happens a week before us. Then they could at least amend patch notes, which would have been nice in this case after they had acknowledged the pile of issues that happened with this patch.
  • JXE5356AKE wrote: »

I think people have said they should be paying attention to other regions releases, considering they get their stuff before us. At least like skims of ktera's patches or like some readover of EU forums to see the issues they encounter if it only happens a week before us. Then they could at least amend patch notes, which would have been nice in this case after they had acknowledged the pile of issues that happened with this patch.

This is what should be happening. ^^

BHS releases patch, EU gets it after KR.
    EME should look at EU Tera every patch and see what's wrong/what's good/what needed to be fixed, etc. etc.
    When the patch comes for NA, they will know ahead of time what to do and what to fix.

Honestly, what EME did is like a student failing a pop quiz. Yes, pop quizes are BS in my opinion, but if you fail one it's just because you aren't studying. They had plenty of time to look ahead (when do we get patches as opposed to EU, is it two weeks after them?), and they just never look, it's happened plenty of times in the past.
  • Jordansb1 wrote: »
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »

This is what should be happening. ^^

BHS releases patch, EU gets it after KR.
    EME should look at EU Tera every patch and see what's wrong/what's good/what needed to be fixed, etc. etc.
    When the patch comes for NA, they will know ahead of time what to do and what to fix.

Honestly, what EME did is like a student failing a pop quiz. Yes, pop quizes are BS in my opinion, but if you fail one it's just because you aren't studying. They had plenty of time to look ahead (when do we get patches as opposed to EU, is it two weeks after them?), and they just never look, it's happened plenty of times in the past.

They cant really do that since those are 2 different games and the patch contents may differ.