[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

and now i have to rebuy some of my skills??

12345679»

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Itrysil wrote: »
    Still no reimbursement or compensation for this? I swear EME really used to be a good company, but now they approach stuff like this with an attitude like if all we have to do is buy skills on all our chars (15 65s here) that we should just eat it. I mean I just have basically stopped actually running stuff because every time I log in and see the red number on my skill menu button I just sigh, dilly dally in town, do broker stuff and log out. I do remember when EME cared more. I miss Tonka & Minea T~T </3.

Did they really care more?

I don't really think so.

There were a lot of things they left untouched and so many issues regarding in player behaviour, harrasment and other kind of things they didn't do at all.

Also, you have to accept that Tera now comes to second, third or last term for the current crew because is more than a headache when you have so many people complaining for the most silly things when they have more games to worry about, and some of them giving them a better reputation and renewal than Tera.
  • TWMagimay wrote: »
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    the point many are trying to make is that its not about the gold as much as it is eme not telling us ahead of time so that we could prepare to spend the gold for the skills. so much for the open communication as of late.

EmE already admitted on page 1 that they didn't know it was going to happen. How do you want them to tell you ahead of time when they, themselves, didn't know ahead of time? Hire a psychic?

They are given Patch Notes per build for a reason.
    hqdefault.jpg

Have you seen the patch notes they were given?

I don't understand why you are making excuses for this. At the very least its unprofessional. Either they are Bluehole did a crummy job with this.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Itrysil wrote: »
    Still no reimbursement or compensation for this? I swear EME really used to be a good company, but now they approach stuff like this with an attitude like if all we have to do is buy skills on all our chars (15 65s here) that we should just eat it. I mean I just have basically stopped actually running stuff because every time I log in and see the red number on my skill menu button I just sigh, dilly dally in town, do broker stuff and log out. I do remember when EME cared more. I miss Tonka & Minea T~T </3.

Did they really care more?

I don't really think so.

There were a lot of things they left untouched and so many issues regarding in player behaviour, harrasment and other kind of things they didn't do at all.

Also, you have to accept that Tera now comes to second, third or last term for the current crew because is more than a headache when you have so many people complaining for the most silly things when they have more games to worry about, and some of them giving them a better reputation and renewal than Tera.

You are freaaking kidding if you think this is the same EME as 2012. they used to really care and love their games. Look at 2017 Tera and Kritika or the fact that they pretend ZMR doesnt exist anymore. Now tell me "did they really care more?" thats a joke
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aist wrote: »

I don't understand why you are making excuses for this. At the very least its unprofessional. Either they are Bluehole did a crummy job with this.

Because it's on the list of "beep happens". They admitted their mistake on page one and explained themselves. Yet, there's 8 pages of people being "disappointed". They were being open and honest and all you've managed to show them is that you don't actually care about that. You just want a reason, any reason, to beep on them. And my mum raised me better than that.
  • stop complaining please. You will all be reimbursed in the 5 year anniversary event.
  • > @Obs said:
    > ElinUsagi wrote: »
    >
    > Obs wrote: »
    >
    > No, they are not obligated. It, however, would be less fuel for the fire the players have against EME's incompetence and not doing a 5 minute look at another region's patch notes is really lazy.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Nope, they are not lazy for not looking at other region's patch notes.
    >
    > Or are you saying that you are a lazy worker if you don't do more than you are hired to do?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > But they're not even doing the bare minimum right. In Ktera and EU, the low level skills were included in the notes. There are constant errors in patch notes as well.

In EU they were added to the patch notes AFTER players found out and complained.

They are not required to check ktera or eu notes simply because thats not their business.
  • please stop crying about 1k gold go kill some mobs and loot the silver
  • please stop crying about 1k gold go kill some mobs and loot the silver

Mobs don't drop gold if you're past a certain amount of their level. Just an FYI.
  • The way this was handled is ridiculous.

The gold cost, while annoying, is not all that great of an issue. The issue is the inconvenience afflicted on the player base by not having adequate notice and time to prepare for a change that should have been known about by all providers of the game beforehand.

Admitting a failure to be informed doesn't justify or excuse that failure.

Somebody, somewhere is dropping the ball when it comes to adequately communicating fairly significant game changes, both internally to the providers and externally to the players.

As the provider of Tera to this community, it is the responsibility of EME to ensure that we are adequately informed of changes to the game in a timely fashion. If Bluehole fails to keep them in the loop, it falls on them to be proactive on our behalf so that neither they, or we, are caught unaware of game changes to this degree again.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, this forum really like to discuss things like this that doesn't really matter. Many players fixed them and are playing the game. lol Move on
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > Man, this forum really like to discuss things like this that doesn't really matter. Many players fixed them and are playing the game. lol Move on

That's the problem, if it happened once, no big deal. But things like this keep happening, there's no communication. How many times do we have to "move on"?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > Man, this forum really like to discuss things like this that doesn't really matter. Many players fixed them and are playing the game. lol Move on

That's the problem, if it happened once, no big deal. But things like this keep happening, there's no communication. How many times do we have to "move on"?

Previous server merge between PvE and PvP servers was more an issue that this one, and many players here on forums told us to live with it and move on.

I will tell that is kind of funny to see how the issue is not about complaining about the issue itself but to complain against EME or complain against their forum users only for the sake to complain some times.
  • lack of communication, greed, refusal to talk about certain things, just to name a few. this past thing with the skills and all is just another problem people have with things and it all keeps piling up and not getting better.
    i feel like if eme would be honest and just tell us about things beforehand, people wouldn't be as upset. the things listed above are things i have seen complained about recently and ongoing for a long time in forums. i can understand people's frustration, but in the end, its still their game and their rules. if we want to keep playing, we have to play by their rules or find a different one. hopefully things will get better.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    The resilience of this thread fascinating. If that would be our biggest trouble...

Play 2-3 days without afk and you'll get gold back as I did myself for all my warriors and other classes. This isn't a worldwide trouble and you can't change what happened. We all understand gold won't be returned.

Get over it, life is unfair.

Ps
    More important news on when we will get our UI stable.
  • AbaddonoffireAbaddonoffire ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    im amazed people are still crying over this. "boo hoo i gotta spend 1k gold how am i ever going to recover? i gotta play a grand total of 1 pvp match to earn it all back oh noes"