What Tera Doin?

I went on with my Sorcerer this morning, Downloaded the updates and seen the upgrades for the Sorcerer, I checked them out, they are the same as what she has, then I noticed that 2/3rds of her power was gone, one spell use to be over 6,000 now it's 2,000 what is going on, if they want me to stop playing Tera they are off to a great start, when I seen the power loss I left the game, will check later to see if they fixed it. Snuffy44

Comments

• Should probably idk upgrade your skills again since the reset? You.know the thing almost everyone's been complaining about for today so far?
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    the downgrade was due to the fact that most of the older class skills got re"levelled" but didn't get compensation for the relevelling for the skills.
  • Oh, did Sorc get a nerf?
    Or it's just the issue of having to double pay for upgrading ones skills again ?
  • LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Oh, did Sorc get a nerf?
    Or it's just the issue of having to double pay for upgrading ones skills again ?

No nerf, should be the skill upgrade situation. Some tooltips had some number issues, but I don't know off the top of my head. The damage should be the same as before this patch.
  • Ookey, ty.
    I logged on for a bit, but didn't want to screw with it all. So was reading on what all got changed
  • all the skills lost 2/3 of there power