conversion rate of the current items in the new enchantment system

can we get a official statement from eme if we will get the same conversion rate of ktera version? i saw a sheet where SES rate will be 800 tokens, people with 1k + ses will have millions of tokens xD

Comments

• We won't get a offical statement until sooner the patch....best to wait until EU post information on it and use that as we get identical patches (minus region stuff) and they give far more info...And we will most likely get similar prices though the more common stuff may be lowered (In ktera, SES is hard to get but in other versions its easy so maybe down to 80 tokens or so).
    It not stop people getting millions of tokens because everyone who has any form of sense is already saving up each and every mat they have for conversion...espically with the reason Argon invasion giving everyone a ton of mats
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Most people are saving enchanting mats and gems for the update... tbh even if they reduce the tokens down to almost nothing, a lot of us will have plenty of tokens lol
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Not at all. If you take a look on the price of mats and such, in few tryes you going to run out of tokens. Hope they dont [filtered] up and nerf the amount of tokens, like this dude said above 80 tokens for a semi would be a meme. The most rare mat right now for 80? Then mwa/spellbind/feedstock going to give zero tokens ?.

Im really worried about they ruin the game doing stupid things like that.
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    edited September 13
    @Sowen Amen. I play Ktera and these idiots have no idea what they are talking about. The amount of tokens you need to upgrade is A LOT! you are going to need all the tokens you can get. I really hope EME doesnt listen to ill informed people like OP
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭
    If they reduce the tokens to a value lower than KTERA, a lot of people will be upset.
  • Dude this is NA. You always will get gear easy asf. Seriously btw token are alsmost useless (except golden crystal) since everything else is easy obtainable. U need Holy Water (these are not in token) While u grind Holy Water u still get more than enough of other Stuff.

They could easily Make everything 0 Token so we get lmost an economy reset.
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    Every region will have different conversion rates, due to differences in game management. Using Gameforge's conversion as a guide, once released, may be close but it won't be identical. If you rely too heavily on theirs to try and make extra gold/tokens and get stung by a change in our region, crying about it won't help.
  • Nibellung wrote: »
    can we get a official statement from eme if we will get the same conversion rate of ktera version? i saw a sheet where SES rate will be 800 tokens, people with 1k + ses will have millions of tokens xD

im no sure if eme publise this pach because new token shop dont allows buy ses with 800 tokens, maybe they compiled all new pacht and never get this shops
  • i just return to tera Because i read about this new patch and like how much token i will have lol if they low the rate i will Simply quit again
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    Vinyltails wrote: »
    espically with the reason Argon invasion giving everyone a ton of mats
    especially to those 'everyone' who were unlucky to catch it. theyve certainly got 'a ton of mats' lol
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    Vinyltails wrote: »
    espically with the reason Argon invasion giving everyone a ton of mats
    especially to those 'everyone' who were unlucky to catch it. theyve certainly got 'a ton of mats' lol

Yeah, that's a weird "everyone". Guess the definition changed since I last looked it up, because I definitely didn't get anything from that.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Take a minute of your time and check by yourself if they nerf anything you going to have a chance of enchant your weapon or upgrade.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oNFyLfTcBLTAODN0WAeIcWpzhoKQY1d-9bgW40SedAs/edit#gid=0
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭
    Every region will adjust their conversion rate to their economy. (confirmed by Gamgeforge)

But you can trust good old EME here to mess it up again and instead of taking the chance and resetting the economy and coming up with a plan to keep it in somewhat balance for the future, yet making events interesting and progression bearable they will just listen to forum whiners and Holy water will rain from the sky on day 1.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Reset the economy is basically a *[filtered] you all who waste your time farming/playing*. Thats stupid. Not that im against the change of the amount, i dont really care if they do, UNLESS they make the amount ridiculous such as the dude mentioned above 80 tokens for a semi and such. Stupid Af. And tbh i dont know why you guys are worried about economy, as far i know theres just a thing from token that can be sold/tradeable.

And keep in mind there is no economy without players.

But well, for now all we can do is wait and pray to them fruit up the thing.