New Circlet fixes Lancer mana issue?

Since the stats gets buffed, Mana reg gets buffed too? I am looking to improve my Popo lancer for my solo runs, since high ping and tanking with Lancer is heck of a job but Popo lancer is too fun to ignore, so was wondering with focusing to get new Circlet and upgrading it, I will be sufficient in mana to focus on DPS and crit inner? Thanks

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    New circlet grants the same mana regen effects as previous, only things better are base stats.
  • The regen can only trigger once every few minutes, so it's not going to change anything if you have issues with mana.

Use Spring Attack's mana glyph, it will help tremendously.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a lancer myself, the circlet mana regen does absolutely nothing for Lancers. I still ran out of mana extremely fast using adrenaline rush and onslaught. Only thing that keeps my mana up is potions and mystic/priest.
  • The condition of activating mana regen buff has been changed from 'upon use a skill' to 'upon a successful hit'.
    No more buff waste before engaging boss makes it a bit more worthy than before.
    Lancer consumes a lot of mana when engaging. The mana buff provided by circlet helps negating the huge mana consumption of Gshout and ARush and Spring attack spams.
    But yeah i agree, that buff has long cooldown make it useless in other situations.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    As a lancer myself, the circlet mana regen does absolutely nothing for Lancers. I still ran out of mana extremely fast using adrenaline rush and onslaught. Only thing that keeps my mana up is potions and mystic/priest.

This. Circlet for mana regeneration is a joke. I didn't even notice "concentration" was a thing until someone pointed it out to me, because you really don't feel the effect at all.

It's ridiculous that a tank class has worse mana problems than a bloody WIZARD.
  • > @voidy said:
    > Zoknahal wrote: »
    >
    > As a lancer myself, the circlet mana regen does absolutely nothing for Lancers. I still ran out of mana extremely fast using adrenaline rush and onslaught. Only thing that keeps my mana up is potions and mystic/priest.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This. Circlet for mana regeneration is a joke. I didn't even notice "concentration" was a thing until someone pointed it out to me, because you really don't feel the effect at all.
    >
    > It's ridiculous that a tank class has worse mana problems than a bloody WIZARD.

Maybe cause a wizard has mana reduction glyphs .-.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Grimoir wrote: »
    > @voidy said:
    > Zoknahal wrote: »
    >
    > As a lancer myself, the circlet mana regen does absolutely nothing for Lancers. I still ran out of mana extremely fast using adrenaline rush and onslaught. Only thing that keeps my mana up is potions and mystic/priest.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This. Circlet for mana regeneration is a joke. I didn't even notice "concentration" was a thing until someone pointed it out to me, because you really don't feel the effect at all.
    >
    > It's ridiculous that a tank class has worse mana problems than a bloody WIZARD.

Maybe cause a wizard has mana reduction glyphs .-.

No one uses them unless they have no points for other good glyphs.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is sad, I thought the 2nd one would have been designed to help them :'(

Thanks for info, I am a scrooge for mana potions lol
  • I still have the other superior circlet but I never noticed if it helps with mana or not. As aggressive as my play is on lancer, quite noticeably I never noticed any mana issues for the most part. Strongly recommend to glyph mana on spring attack like others mentioned; saves a ton. Only during a-rush and all that, it can get low but that is normal. Usually mana potion is enough and the improvement from the nostrum thing has been quite a difference maker. I always carry sarberry juice or whatever they call it, but rarely use that. Before we had nostrum change (i think right before rmhm was gone), the mana on lancer was soooo bad at the time.