[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Buff valks

Hey when is the next Valkyrie buff coming? Full vm9 valk here and our damage has lessened recently and brawlers pull hits more people successfully than our pull.... Lancers can heal themselves more than us as well which totally isn't fair! Please give valks better burst or make their giga to knockup or something like brawlers. Self healing needs improvement as well.....

Comments

• CoolkiclCoolkicl ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    - disgusting burst even after nerf
    - very good self healing skill as long as u hit your target
    - Dark Herald: literally a skill that pulls people in even if you are blocking (in certain positions).
    - insane stun duration stun with a non existent cool down. (That is also an aoe measuring 8m?)
    - almost all skills stagger along with auto attack which can be spammed to stagger lock.
    - highest base endurance
    - Staggering backstab....
    - I frame is insanely long but it doesn't block plague and such so that nullifies this comment.
    - Ragnarok xdddddd

Tbh I would be okay with valk if they removed auto stagger lock, made it so you can't break block with dark herald, and increased stun cd or reduce stun duration. In return of these nerfs I would be okay if their roll could block plague. That is just me though. I doubt they will get buffs soon and they don't deserve it either way.
  • We should be able to do more when rag is up. A more guarenteed way of autokill and big moves should be on par like balder's. Maybe give us valks a move like Warp for more sustain and iframe.
  • Pls stop trolling.
  • ManamiC wrote: »
    We should be able to do more when rag is up. A more guarenteed way of autokill and big moves should be on par like balder's. Maybe give us valks a move like Warp for more sustain and iframe.

honestly bro thats a great idea.
  • This is a troll post right?
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    I agree 100% why are valks getting nerfs when other classea are getting buffs, i think,BT should make you 100% immune to dmg and CC for the 3 hits.. shining crescent maybe reset CD on PVP kill? Hmm valk could use so many buffs its hard to just stop at 2
  • pls shorten the cooldown on stuns, its too long and idk what to do when i have no stun up......
  • edited September 2017
    ..nice troll but if you're serious uninstall the game if you can't play the simplest [filtered] class in existence. Valk is honestly one of the worst things to happen to tera.. did they even think when they made everything a stagger?? Gave it a gigga? Gave it huge riddiculous damage and that amount of manuverability? It certainly does not feel like it.
  • BattlePopoBattlePopo ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Are you high? Valks are already ez mode - overpowered. They should've even exist.
  • ManamiC wrote: »
    Hey when is the next Valkyrie buff coming? Full vm9 valk here and our damage has lessened recently and brawlers pull hits more people successfully than our pull.... Lancers can heal themselves more than us as well which totally isn't fair! Please give valks better burst or make their giga to knockup or something like brawlers. Self healing needs improvement as well.....

r u okay
  • valk is hard to paly i agree
  • @Coolkicl, you can dodge plague but the iframe is weird for it. Sometimes sleep gets me when I dodge it too, the timing is just a bit off compared to other classes. Also the other nerfs that are coming are, iirc, -1 sec on bloodflower's 4s stun and backstab's stagger turns into a root. Which I guess makes them stronger in 1v1 but worse in mass? I dunno, it depends if you can backstab > stagger without getting staggered yourself.

I actually like what valk's did to BG PVP because I loathed reaper's dominating. Now we see more archers, tanks, and [filtered] valks instead - possibly because they're all trying to counter valks. Since I play the class I can kill bad ones pretty easily.

But the nerfs I'd like to see would be reducing overhead slash range(because even if you dodge the first slash the second one will get you, which is [filtered]) and like you said removing that combo attack stagger. Those are the two things that really annoy me when I'm on my slayer fighting a valk, I don't have any other problems with the class. Dark Herald pulling you while blocking or rolling is pretty OP but I don't mind it much.
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    Valks are broken as is.
  • that was a joke right?
  • Elinerd wrote: »
    @Coolkicl, you can dodge plague but the iframe is weird for it. Sometimes sleep gets me when I dodge it too, the timing is just a bit off compared to other classes. Also the other nerfs that are coming are, iirc, -1 sec on bloodflower's 4s stun and backstab's stagger turns into a root. Which I guess makes them stronger in 1v1 but worse in mass? I dunno, it depends if you can backstab > stagger without getting staggered yourself.

I actually like what valk's did to BG PVP because I loathed reaper's dominating. Now we see more archers, tanks, and [filtered] valks instead - possibly because they're all trying to counter valks. Since I play the class I can kill bad ones pretty easily.

But the nerfs I'd like to see would be reducing overhead slash range(because even if you dodge the first slash the second one will get you, which is [filtered]) and like you said removing that combo attack stagger. Those are the two things that really annoy me when I'm on my slayer fighting a valk, I don't have any other problems with the class. Dark Herald pulling you while blocking or rolling is pretty OP but I don't mind it much.

^