9/22 Twitch Stream: Developer Roadmap Q&A

2»

Comments

• This roadmap idea is honestly fantastic and I really appreciate the effort you have put into this, hopefully this is the beginning of building a stronger relationship between the community and the developers of Tera :)
  • Sorry I was busy, couldnt watch twitch:
    Can someone who watched highlight the infos? :3
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    If the roadmap is consistently updated, this will be a fantastic change in communication.

Things I would hope to see:
    1. Updates to roadmap announced on launcher. When information fundamentally changes, this has proven to reach the most players.
    2. Keep it up. The link to the information page, including dates on when more will be known is excellent.

Thank you.

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of Roadmap and updates on coming updates and events: When will we have available the Event Arena outside of Velika? We were supposed to have it by the annversary event, but due to whatever bugs or errors it may have happened back then, it never was activated in NA. Other regions have the event Arena running alright, closest one to us is EU. What is the delay with our version? Can we expect to have the Event Arena working properly for Halloween?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    PS

TY for Kyra's announcement! I hope you kept the changes you implemented last time--I loved being able to choose between two classes of prizes.

• Impressive, this is definitley a step in the right direction, big kudos for this one En Masse!