[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

New Mummy costume?

Found this looking around on tumblr
tumblr_inline_owp6s8Nn891se1b3y_540.png

tumblr_inline_owp6s6rSPJ1se1b3y_540.png

tumblr_inline_owp6sgOvQl1se1b3y_540.png

tumblr_inline_owp6soWAlX1se1b3y_540.png

tumblr_inline_owp6t6t7wt1se1b3y_540.png

Comments

• SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    i dont know what to say about this lol
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Look, if you want to do a mummy costume for Halloween, then go for it. It's in line with recent bhs costumes, cheap and quick. Also has heels for the ladies, which is normal I guess, but stupid :|
  • laziest [filtered] i've seen in my damn life lol
  • This is a pretty tragic attempt at a Halloween costume.
  • Hahaha! Can we even call that a costume?!
    I actually laughed out loud looking at these.
  • LOTS OF EFFORT YAHOOOOOOOOO
  • it's literally like when u wrap urself in toilet paper to go to a halloween party w/o buying a costume
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like something bought in a Goodwill store.
  • BHS ran out of ideas lol
  • You gotta be kidding me..... THAT'S IT?! THAT'S THE NEW HOT [filtered] WE GET TO WAIT FOR HALLOWEEN?! damn... kyras potion shack is one of my favorite events. BHS better be bringing the usual halloween costumes that are actually worth your time and money: Bewitched and Devilicious. This is trashy.
  • i guess they didn't like our ideas on some Halloween costumes and mounts that we posted a few weeks ago. I think I will pass on the toilet paper costumes this year
  • They didn't give us [filtered]. They gave us something to wipe our [filtered] with~ :p
  • Can't identify emotions from it. Something weird o-o
  • rexoerexoe ✭✭✭
    3b3d3385a8cf3d8de934c3912661ff004b466dca_hq.gif
    do i need to say more