[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

I feel sad...(STORY SPOILERS)

...because today, I've witnessed more tragedy (both real-world and in TERA) than any man should have to witness in 3 lifetimes.

Today, I was determined to get the Northern Arun quests done with my main, Fastreact (she is now a level 64 reaper, just one day of vanguard requests away from level 65 and getting some new gear.)

Well, the second-to-last part of the final story quest (the one where you go to kill Zolyn) pretty much made me want to vomit. How come? After killing Mutated Zolyn, the dying Paseyn (who was stabbed at the beginning of the fight by Mutated Zolyn) crawled his way over to Zolyn, and finally they touched hands. Paseyn gave Zolyn's mutated hand a squeeze, and thereafter died. The music, the scene (which reminds me too much of that stupid Shakespeare tragedy, Romeo and Juliet), and the fact I'm sitting in a room where it feels like a sauna (it's 90* outside, and the A/C is broken) made me tear up about both Zolyn's and Paseyn's deaths. It made me sad, and filled with RAGE. It got so bad, I shouted at my mother "NO ONE ELSE DIES THIS AFTERNOON, THAT IS A <censored> ORDER."

And even after that scene which made me nearly cry, the day wasn't done. After finishing the story quests, I logged off and went to watch a high school football game featuring my alma mater, and its rivals across the street. In attendance that evening was a traitor to my alma mater. But it wasn't just any traitor. She was once a loyal student of my alma mater. A student who was hotter than a thousand desert suns. A student I used to love.

After the game, which my school won, she decided, rather than speak to me, she chose to make the terrible decision to drink and drive. I just learned she was arrested and is being transferred to the county jail as we speak.

Now, the traitor to my school is in jail for an absolutely preventable reason, I witnessed a tragic love story in TERA that makes me want to strangulate someone, and I'm sitting here spilling my darkest secrets on the TERA forums because I am too afraid to post it on Facebook.

On a scale of how fun my day has been, it ranks somewhere between getting a double root canal and being forced to eat the cutest kitten in the world with only a spoon.

I'm going to go cry now. Here's to hoping my workday doesn't suck tomorrow...though it probably will.

Signed,

King Crazy

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    NotSureIf Shitpost or actually serious.....Patch can't come quicker
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok yeah, the end story is sad, but there's a lot of sad moments in video games and movies, this can't be your first time watching one.

And... an old school crush got arrested for a DUI. Ok?

No offense, but you might want to grow some thicker skin, otherwise life is going to chew you up with no mercy. If a sad cutscene and a random arrest that will only end with a fine and some probation does this to you, then you wont make it very far.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    the story is not sad, zolyn is the first cute elin resident evil tyrant, i hope one day my cute elin being infected with t virus to become like zolyn tyrant :3
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    the story is not sad, zolyn is the first cute elin resident evil tyrant, i hope one day my cute elin being infected with t virus to become like zolyn tyrant :3

fixed it for you
    zolyn is the only cute elin
    and yes I have a ninja and reaper
  • Ahhaaa...haa...haa.. ... I guess some people are super engrossed in the story? Nothing wrong with that though :relaxed: