[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

it is unfair that the game is focused on 98% pvE

Comments

• VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    It's a PVE game because KTERA mainly does PVE. BHS doesn't seem to care to much about other regions so long as the money is still flowing. If they did they would of never of removed Leaderboards, removed crusades and would of given us some legitimate GvG to do that had some meaning to it. They would of stopped removing old content pretty much and changing things for the worse.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    don't need to cater to pvp players if there are no pvp players left
  • this game is mainly pvp we have pvp event everyday for bg no pve event people no pay attenion??
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    this game is mainly pvp we have pvp event everyday for bg no pve event people no pay attenion??

Completely disagree. There is a PVP Event everyday in order to actually keep PVP existent. People only queue the power hour because the rewards for the battlegrounds suck other than the event rewards. If they had never removed credits, maybe BGs would still pop. If they never removed Crusade, maybe BGs would still pop. If they never removed leaderboards, maybe BGs would still pop. It's a chain reaction of bad developer decisions designed to ruin PVP for no reason.

None of the changes made, actually affected PVE at all. There was a PVE Crusade and PVE Leaderboards which hurt PVE competitively, but that's it. People still run PVE content because that's always been the primary content, but now that's the only content. I guarantee you that if they removed the power hours, people would stop running battlegrounds entirely.
  • the truth is very unfortunate, now it is disgusting to do pvp with the birth of the valkirye , I have seen broken classes but as valkirye never , that ends up ruining the pvp, we do not have any pvp content that benefits us, there is BG but do not give credits to make it profitable at least , it would be great if a developer or forum mod saw this, the applied changes seem to be executed by a child , absolutely everything is very but very badly thought, this thought to benefit users PVE, I used to make money with PVP, but now how do I make money? I had to be forced to do pve, which for my taste is too boring , I was happy doing fwc and CS, I could spend the whole day doing BG, sometimes 20 times a day or more , everything was ruined the moment they decided to equalize the FWC, they lost the sense of equipping themselves for pvp
  • unfortunately we are facing a situation in which we must adapt, since the support does not have and will not intend to make positive changes
  • it is very bad that we are obliged to make PVE to be able to equip ourselves and then to do pvp, it is unfortunate that we are obliged to do pve in order to be able to make money in quantity, what happens to users that we do not like at all pve? PVPE users have a huge advantage against those who do not like the PVE because we find it boring, a vm 9.5 vs a conflate is a total inequality , if they were going to do that, at least they would have left the conflate for a little more time, and not have nerfeado as much as now, aside they already killed the pvp in its entirety by removing the points BC and KS , I know that will have never been interested in pvp and sells the concept that we are on a server pvp, but at least they would have done something positive for pvp, the only pvp we have is CU and is once a year so to speak , I have 1 month trapped in the conflate since I am a PVP user, I have no guild and I do not like the PVE, that some user gives me some alternative to equip me? there is no longer that the only thing that we had of fun was the fwc and cs and now they eliminated it basically, because? nobody knows why such a stupid decision , really makes me in bad taste and unfair that all the preference and attention of tera is for users PVE, each month they bring new content for them, but for pvp they do? once every 4 or 5 years do something new for pvp, it is unfair that they have the last and best team doing what they do best and what they like to do, PVE, because we are forced to PVP users to make PVE for to have the best PVP equipment?
  • You are absolutely right I just can't add anything to that.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Deathwrack is obtainable from PvP. It's much harder and a longer process, sure, but it's obtainable. If you don't like PvE, you can also just buy HH drops if you're on MT or TR.

PvP BGs are also equalized so gear doesn't matter in there while you're "gearing"

Also you don't need to make a second thread.
  • Obs wrote: »
    Deathwrack is obtainable from PvP. It's much harder and a longer process, sure, but it's obtainable. If you don't like PvE, you can also just buy HH drops if you're on MT or TR.

PvP BGs are also equalized so gear doesn't matter in there while you're "gearing"

How do you get the materials if you do not get BC and KS points? in feyforest and the BG are to kill the time because they do not give you points, so you can not buy anything from the store
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Obs wrote: »

How do you get the materials if you do not get BC and KS points? in feyforest and the BG are to kill the time because they do not give you points, so you can not buy anything from the store

By opening the boxes you get from winning? From the BG jackpots?
  • Can you make 50 kumas a day? friend let's talk about real pvp
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    The ironic thing about the pvp weekend event is that even though it appears on paper to be a love letter to pvp fans of the game, in practice it prioritizes battlegrounds like kumas and gridiron, which is problematic since kumas doesn't even let you play as your own character, and gridiron forces you into crummy equalized gear that -- depending on your class -- makes you feel like you're level 20 again. I can see where EME's intentions were with this event and it's certainly better than nothing, but I don't know any pvp fans who're hyped to run kumas or gridiron and most of the people still playing tera are PvE fans at this point. Not trying to sound like a whiny [filtered], just giving my thoughts on it since it doesn't seem like it'll appeal to either crowd.

Also LMAO at this idea of getting mats from boxes. Friend, I queued FWC during the jackpot for hours and when I finally won a round I opened a box and got a bravery potion. Not even like, the new "strong" bravery potions that I might use during pve or something, no. It was some old wack [filtered] bravery potion that I'm not even gonna use. Other times, I actually got rewards I could sell, but they were never VM mats. If I went into that wanting VM mats, I'd be one disappointed dude. They really need to bring back the little pvp shop so that people who pvp often can accumulate points and spend them on the specific things that they want instead of relying on rng lootboxes. That's like telling a pve player to make deathwrack by running velik's hold and opening the follower's supply chest lol
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    Obs wrote: »

Battlegrounds are cross server. BC & KS credits were removed from the game.

You can get DW materials from the power hour event. You have to queue the battleground of the day (the calendar is on the website) and you can get jackpots such as Lakan's Talisman, Badge of Loyalty, etc.
  • we are certainly not synchronized, it is clear the problem of the game and still cling to pve , if they are not going to invest money in PVP, then they totally erase the concept that says, server recommended PVP65 , here they say we can get vm9 with pvp opening the boxes, 100 boxes you get what you want, that is equivalent to 1 year of BG, certainly the game is ruined, hacks, dead pvp, all the people are going to others mmorpg for the lack of pvp, I do not understand how they can say to this saltura that the game is perfect? to be that those who think here are only PVE users, but I'll tell you something, to maintain a balance, the MMORPG without exception should have pvp and pve alike, who joke a PVE game? to equip us with PVE if there are no people against whom to use it? we had the FWC but now that it is equalized and do not want to equip, certainly BHS is like women, difficult to understand their decisions