[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

it is unfair that the game is focused on 98% pvE

124»

Comments

• FerriaFerria ✭✭✭
    Considering how poorly optimized the game is even in PvE , you sure you want to have PvP involved? xD I honestly just miss the old Tera , less problems and it didn't give much problems when running PvP/PvE content
  • KnightFalz wrote: »
    As has been said many times Tera is a PvE focused game.

It isn't a question of fairness. It simply is what it is.

If you want more PvP focus you'll have to find another title.

then because they do not completely eliminate the PVP
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ferria wrote: »
    Considering how poorly optimized the game is even in PvE , you sure you want to have PvP involved? xD I honestly just miss the old Tera , less problems and it didn't give much problems when running PvP/PvE content

Maybe is due o the new flashy skills of new classes (Reapers, Gunners, Brawlers) that make everyone fps drop dramatically.
  • I really feel like they make fun of us, I already won 4 today and everything that throws me is crap, do you know how hard it is to win a kuma these days? 2a8i4pl.png
    2zxth10.png

how can we equip ourselves at this rate? while the PVE users get 2 per run or sometimes 3, we get 1 per day if we are lucky .

PD: thank god there is event in kumas because otherwise I would only leave tier 11 and positions
  • I just won a jackpot and just gave me the same trash, 1 bonanza and 1 box, it's already the 7th I won in the day , if we are going to spend 15 minutes there, less less a reward more attractive than 50 spellbind.
    2eatc76.png
    2hz09le.png
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

If you think BG rewards are so bad I share you a link with the reward you get from 1st place on CU

xyIyxCe.jpg

A ground mount only for CU and a random tier 4 etching (it could be even ephemeral and is that in most cases).
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I just won a jackpot and just gave me the same trash, 1 bonanza and 1 box, it's already the 7th I won in the day , if we are going to spend 15 minutes there, less less a reward more attractive than 50 spellbind.
    2eatc76.png
    2hz09le.png

If you think BG rewards are so bad I share you a link with the reward you get from 1st place on CU

xyIyxCe.jpg

A ground mount only for CU and a random tier 4 etching (it could be even ephemeral and is that in most cases).

what a pity that they make fun of us with pvp awardsv
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Maybe is due o the new flashy skills of new classes (Reapers, Gunners, Brawlers) that make everyone fps drop dramatically.

You don't need any of those classes present to see frames drop, fps complaints have been around since before Reaper existed, and when they were at their worst it had nothing to do with either classes. The UI alone has a history of being problematic. Tera is given little resources for how much it actually needs. Little RAM, improper use of GPUs which causes a lot of problems, and the CPU is only partially utilized; then there's the issue the game is designed in a poor way that creates more demand for resources than it would need while already being starved. BHS put too much focus on making the game look good.
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    man you have elite status as this screen shows why do you complain about 98% pve???

What does elite have to do with it? the elite use it to not buy nostrum, and move fast to VO
  • FerriaFerria ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Ye possibly that.