[PC] Maintenance is completed!

Tera M "Mobile"

So it's not out yet but there has already been reviews being made about it. When Tera M gets released which is to be totally seperate in its design compared to the Original Tera, this one, how does everyone feel the overall present population of online will be effected? Tera M will not be crossed platformed with this Tera. There will be no playing with any of them in dungeons etc.
It's not even out yet but you can see a Korean video on it here.

And readable information on its suspected release here.
http://2p.com/51493678_1/Has-TERA-M-Set-a-New-Standard-for-Mobile-MMORPG-by-Wei.htm

I can see it being mainly for casual players that work and maybe messing with it on break or something. But I don't see anything serious coming from it unless someone doesn't have a computer but does have an Iphone or Ipad or something like an Android.

Comments

• Its a mobile game separate from the PC Tera that shows somewhat better graphics than our current PC game. Also the game is next to CBT in Korea and only for people from that country, would take a couple of years to even see it being release in NA if even. The game has race locked classes, not all of the classes available in the PC game, and the content of the game is different.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Kinda sad when the mobile version looks better than the pc version.
  • looks better than my pc LOL
  • AyamesanAyamesan ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    The only elin Ingame will be the priest, so all playing only heal now? XD
    But there will be a new class named Alchemist. This could be interesting.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    This makes me wonder (tho it's obvious that ain't happening) how feasible hardware wise would it be to make a PS Vita and Nintendo Switch versions. They've got enough controls for it (Vita lacks two triggers but it's got front and back touch screen/pad), and sure have power to do something good at least.
    Would be interesting.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    considering this is netmarble publishing, we can safely expect it to be a grindhell.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Their animations look BETTER than our version, let's hope we get an update.

Can we get this now? I have like 6 mobile games on my phone.

Edit: Random thought - Tera M is going to be better optimized than the PC version LOL
  • TheKingsTheKings ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    You cannot see anything in your video! Useless post.
    I found this one
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayi wrote: »

Edit: Random thought - Tera M is going to be better optimized than the PC version LOL

At least the source article says it's gonna be running in Unreal Engine 4 (which I bet, but take it with a pinch of salt, it's just the source, but not official), so I bet yes.

Not to mention the huge power gap between devices and still running on graphics about same level smoother on the insanely lower powered device.

Well, it's just another proof that TERA for consoles can work perfectly with even better graphics, and so can the PC version as well. Just... well.... that would take effort you know
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Ayi wrote: »

At least the source article says it's gonna be running in Unreal Engine 4 (which I bet, but take it with a pinch of salt, it's just the source, but not official), so I bet yes.

Not to mention the huge power gap between devices and still running on graphics about same level smoother on the insanely lower powered device.

Well, it's just another proof that TERA for consoles can work perfectly with even better graphics, and so can the PC version as well. Just... well.... that would take effort you know

I will pray, my brother, that TERA will receive the justice it deserves!
  • edited September 2017
    Well, even though they're reusing some art/assets, this is basically a new game built on a new engine. To totally rebuild TERA PC in UE4 would be... a lot of effort. But I mean, sure, they "can" do anything if they have the time and budget...
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, even though they're reusing some art/assets, this is basically a new game built on a new engine. To totally rebuild TERA PC in UE4 would be... a lot of effort. But I mean, sure, they "can" do anything if they have the time and budget...

Oh obviously, that ain't easy task, nor cheap one. But sure is something TERA could and almost should have done when it was at it's peak. A risk, but could have proven itself a worthy risk. Well, I do know quite some people who wanted to play it but their PCs can't take the game.