The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Kumas Royale and Iron Battleground Weekend

edited September 28 in News & Announcements
We’re throwing some extra spice into the battlegrounds this weekend, highlighting Kumas Royale (Level 65) and Iron Battleground!

Starting at 10 a.m. PDT, Friday, September 29 and running through 8 a.m., Tuesday, October 3, victory in either battleground will earn you:

Talisman of Lakan ×1
Lakan's Banner ×2
Badges of Loyalty ×2
Enchanting Bonanza Box ×1
Practical Armor Armoire ×1

These items will drop at more generous rates.

The regular battlegrounds on the calendar are still highlighted, using their regular rewards. This is a special highlight so revisit Kumas Royale and Iron Battleground, mark some achievements off your list, and get rewarded for it!

P.S. Next weekend, get ready to enchant your gear as we prepare for the Arsenal update!

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully Kumas pops more often, cause I missed that cancer BG lols
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    hope these changes can be permanent with also added triumph/war badges to the table. then i queue again for kumas all day long. just do it and im there 24/7
  • I have really missed Kumas Royale, actually. No matter what others say about it I liked it a lot.

I really hope I can get into a lot of matches!
  • Ew, you have to que the level 65 one.
  • edited September 29
    THAT NEW KUMA IS A SH!#, OLD KUMA IS MUCH BETTER!
  • So this weekend its worth doing the 2 worst bgs more than every pvp or pve (except for HH) content LOL

GJ MAKING THIS GAME SO FUN
  • ChidoChido ✭✭
    edited September 29
    JUST want to say that this was a terrible idea. Playing the most unenjoyable game modes because they are not played, probably because they are not enjoyable, was a huge mistake. After two year break, when I came back I was happy to see the battleground calendar and really enjoyed the FWC days. That BG has been around the block. And then this, so much disappointment. There's probably a reason why these modes are not popular. cya
  • Well, I love it.

We get ONE weekend out of MONTHS of no love, and you begrudge us even that?

Look it's just one weekend. Let myself and others like me enjoy the temporary popularity. We'll be isolated and alone again soon enough.
  • @Halrath hi i just win enchanting bonanza box and sometimes Practical Armor Armoire but no Talisman of Lakan Lakan's Banner Badges of Loyalty pls and ty for make kumas and iron btg great again :D
  • active event : monster spawn ?
    what is this ? kyra alrady start ? can u confrim
  • that heaps of junk together, I've won 9 kumas and he just gave me spellbind, how the [filtered] are not we going to equip if they only give us garbage? Where are the lakans? where is promised Are you serious? So they want to revive the dead pvp?