[Dilemma, HELP?!!] What's the right answer here?

Okay, so I'm THAT kind of nerd apparently who wants to debate an answer my professor marked as wrong. I had a perfect score in her class until now, missing this one question put my class average at like 98 now.......which I know isn't that big of a deal but still, I wanted my perfect 100!!! Q.Q lololol

Okay seriously, if you're bored and don't mind, I'm curious if after reading the short paragraph below if you guys would pick what I did, or what the teacher claims is the right answer, so i screencapped the paragraph from the book and posted the question/answer-choices from the test below:

Book Paragraph:
ekWMqZe.jpg

Question: For a description list, each description or definition should be marked between a pair of _____ tags
Answer Choices:
a. <dl> and </dl>

b. <dd> and </dd>

c. <dt> and </dt>

d. <ld> and </ld>

So, A, B, C, or D?? :dizzy:

And ffs, no, I'm not trying to get you guys to do my HW/Test/Work - so spare me the suggestion/joke >_>. I'll even share the screencap email WITH THE POSTED DATES OF EARLIER TODAY to prove that I've already taken the test with this question and I've already emailed my professor asking which question was wrong and the correct answer, so yeah, I'm not fishing for the answer, I'm genuinely curious if you guys see what I see or what my teacher sees when it comes to the correct answer.

THANKS SO MUCH if you help me out here, without being mean, sarcastic, or rude. Like if you don't wanna do it, or think my post is stupid, just skip it please >.<
<3

Comments

• i just skimmed through it (literally read your whole post under 10 seconds) and i'd say b, but I'll take a closer look when I get home.

which answer did u give tho?
  • i just skimmed through it (literally read your whole post under 10 seconds) and i'd say b, but I'll take a closer look when I get home.

which answer did u give tho?

Exactly!! I gave B, she said it was C......but I showed her my book today and guess what? She reversed the decision!!! Yay :D
  • I would have put B also.