[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Plus, get free items upon your first post-update log-in. Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

Ty EME for setting a price for every single item that can be converted

WITH COMMON SCROLLS BEING 5 GOLD EACH

SEMIS NOW ARE WORTH 140G
FEEDSTOCK = 15G
ALK = 5G
SPELLBIND = 10G

YOU GET THE POINT

THIS IS BAD FOR PLAYERS WHO WANT TO COME BACK TO THE GAME WHO HAD TONS OF ALKHAEST THAT IS NOW WORTH NOTHINGGGGGG

I HAD EIGHTY THOUSAND ALKHEST THAT WAS WORTH 1.6 MILLION AND NOW ITS WORTH 400K BECAUSE OF THESE RATES WHAT IS WRONG!!!

Comments

• LoyalLoyal ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    like I've been saying in other posts, just take out common enigma scrolls as a conversion rate in general so there's no based price. the price will balance itself out by people buying/selling stuff on the trade broker... not by an npc merchant. Tokens will then be more valuable than it currently is right now at setting it @5g per token.

• these rate are not about gold or the market. That's all on you all mind gold gold gold.
  • lmao too late, market is [filtered]
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome to communist economy ;)
  • I'm just hoping with all the negative feedback they change the conversion for the better of the players.
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    Primmyyy wrote: »
    I'm just hoping with all the negative feedback they change the conversion for the better of the players.

The problem is, they cannot change and lower the values. I mean they can, but this will just upset even more players.

Players right now are actively trying to refinance to meet these new conversion rates, sure, they could change the conversions and increase the amount of tokens that each item gives (which would still upset players that are liquidating things, but overall make players happier) but if they decrease anything any further, people will be fuming.

That includes if they remove common enigmatic scrolls from the dismantling, because right now everyone is basing their refinancing off of that rate. If they remove it, it will negatively affect everyone.
  • I WANTED TO COME BACK TO THE GAME BUT THIS MAKES ME WANT TO NOT COME BACK TO THE GAME
  • wait for Lost Ark Online release globally and quit this game bro, thats what im waiting.
  • see you in next life , bye

please no being rude this is a price dicussion thread
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    see you in next life , bye

I think is the right desicion, this way those players that think their tons of mats from easy events would make them rule the economy in the next patch now are not a thing.

It would be illogical if EME would allow the same rates as KTera and even a person that didnt participate in those events with several thousands of mats (something that is not that hard to get) can get enought tokens to craft and enchant their Deathwrack +15 and try to convert to top tier +2.

This is indeed the best desicion so far.
  • How to quit a game??

Me: By seeing how poor the management handle the game..

Thnx EME i can easily quit now.

eme need reset market, and nerft token ratio is necesary too

but they still need balanced nerf ( since in ktera with comond enigmatic scroll is 2 tokens per scroll, means is 2.5 g per token)

more nerf in flood mats ( im no buy 18 k premium alkaest,, they coming from events like strongboxes and elite gif boxes and im chooise dont use them anyways ) and wait same convertion ratio like ktera ( you want play Ktera, you cry like Ktera players) only make +7 top tier first hour for people who have tons already in their banks

new system is new start, for the progresion and the end game, cry because is no like you think is realy easy top +7 without spend money and time only because you win 500 k alkaest in event is the realy tread here
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axely wrote: »
    wait for Lost Ark Online release globally and quit this game bro, thats what im waiting.

be carefull with what do you wish sometime the other mmorpg can be worse or not be so good like you expected ;)
This discussion has been closed.