Welcome to the New TERA Forums!

Comments

• BrysanBrysan ✭✭
    Quite liking this. I think it's time to be more active on the forums c:
  • Goodbye cancerous rating scale.
    Thumbs up
  • Woo new prettier forums and new avatars <3
  • @spacecats will we be getting new Ninja class icon for the forums after it is released??
  • Nice. Will miss the old forums.

Can see this look growing on me though.
  • So are we still going to have the Classes Forum sections again like the previous Forum, or has that been discontinued?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh well it was fun to shown our name character and from which server we are so RIP for that :(
  • vkobe wrote: »
    oh well it was fun to shown our name character and from which server we are so RIP for that :(

I wonder if they did this to protect people from being trolled from within Tera. Since we basically were sharing our class, level, race, and character name. Just my opinion.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Lohhaith wrote: »

I wonder if they did this to protect people from being trolled from within Tera. Since we basically were sharing our class, level, race, and character name. Just my opinion.

it was a option you can hide your character and your server in the old forum

so people who show their name and their server did it because they want it
  • I was unaware of that.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Is there any news to inform us of a new pvp set or changes to gear stats. Or are they planning to fix gear? I have had to +7 my schisma set just to get rid of the negatives so that I could go past Idoneal. My Idoneal was a lot stronger then Schisma base. I always thought that new gear met stronger stats not weaker one. It's like Skip Schisma all together and go straight dread. What is going to happen to Tensus? Is Dread becoming the new schisma? I have yet for an answer to this.
  • Mythril wrote: »
    Is there any news to inform us of a new pvp set or changes to gear stats. Or are they planning to fix gear? I have had to +7 my schisma set just to get rid of the negatives so that I could go past Idoneal. My Idoneal was a lot stronger then Schisma base. I always thought that new gear met stronger stats not weaker one. It's like Skip Schisma all together and go straight dread. What is going to happen to Tensus? Is Dread becoming the new schisma? I have yet for an answer to this.

am not sure that is something that can be answered in this thread since this is about the new forums and not ingame stuff. Probably should post this in the general discussion section just saying.
  • A couple of things I wanted to mention. After toying around with the new forum layout I just wanted to say that it looks really nice, I like it a lot. There are a few things I'm going to miss about the old layout (mainly my own personal status and the whole "rep" system) but maybe it's for the better. A few things I wanted to see if we could touch base on though. The first one being that I am wondering what everyone thinks about not being able to choose your main on display for people to see. Personally I thought that was a nice touch of the old forums that I'm genuinely going to miss if it's not a feature that's re-introduced. I liked knowing who it was that i was talking to but it was always an option to remain anonymous if the user choose to keep their main hidden on the forums. Another thing I wanted to mention was that it doesn't look like the "quote" button works on the mobile version of the forums. I was trying to use it recently and when i went to quote a previous post it said that some of the text had trouble copying over and in the text box the only thing displayed was "null." This is just some personal feedback, hopefully people will give their input on the status of the new forums as well.
  • ThatGnome wrote: »
    wtb forums namechange, like damm, give us a choice :chuffed:

i got my forum name changed once by sending in a support ticket! they prob still do it
  • When is Ninja Class being started, news does say May 10, this is May 10 but no ninja yet. What is new date?