The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Double Enchanting and Demon’s Wheel Weekend

The “Arsenal” update is right around the corner, bringing big changes to the gear progression in TERA. To help players prepare, this weekend we’re running a double enchanting event and highlighting the Demon’s Wheel!

Starting Friday, October 6 at 10 a.m. PDT, and running until maintenance on Tuesday, October 10, enchanting your weapons and armor to +12 is easier, thanks to our enchanting event!

Sadly, Demoros and his Demon’s Wheel are going away next week, so we wanted to give all the gamblers some extra shots at prizes. Winning the Demon’s Wheel dungeon gives you a chance to get:

Starglow costume loot box ×1
Obsidian Airwolf loot box
Angora Air loot box ×1
Dyeable SWAT Locker ×1
Superior Noctenium Elixir ×1

Take a run at the Demon's Wheel and see if the luck of the Sky Whale is on your side!

Comments

• so its only up to +12 ? not +15 ?
  • WAIT, WAIT,WAIT WHAT? ONLY +12 ? AND + 15? IM WAITING THIS WEEKEND TO PUT MY DEATHWRACK GLOVES +15!!!
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Dont make these noctenium impossible to get please, every other region can get it from vanguard or other ways, while we barely have a chance to :anguished:
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    im glad im still dont sell my premium huehue
  • JcLJcL
    edited October 6
    is the event even started? doesn't seems like the enchaning and demon wheel even started.
    time check please
  • DocWinterDocWinter ✭✭
    edited October 7
    @Halrath --you have my sympathy! If your childhood was so full of failure and disappointment that failing 6 times for every success was a joyous event for you, you must have been a sad popo growing up.

Edit: yes, it is better than misery usually is, but hardly easy, by any accounting.
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    If only we could also have the reduced costs for awakening event active right now...
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    LYC14 wrote: »
    If only we could also have the reduced costs for awakening event active right now...

rip, awakening still are trap rng