The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Gear Progression Revamp Information Begins!

Howdy!

Today a few things have gone live I wanted to bring to your attention. The Arsenal page was updated with super high level information about the updated gear progression system going live on Tuesday, October 10th here: http://tera.enmasse.com/arsenal#gear

Also, Essential Mana has posted 2 far more in-depth guides (that will only get more and more updated as the build launches next week) on:

Gear Progression
https://essentialmana.com/gear-revamp-guide/

Crafting Revamp
https://essentialmana.com/revamp-crafting/

Tomorrow, on the weekly Twitch livestream, Spacecats will be joined by Scott James Magner, one of our EME gurus that will give us all a hands on walkthrough of what this all will mean!

We're getting excited to finally get this released to you next week!

-seandynamite

Comments

• Also, @Spacecats makes fun of me for writing posts like I write emails. I think I'm in the right. What do you think?
  • Also, @Spacecats makes fun of me for writing posts like I write emails. I think I'm in the right. What do you think?

clearly your in the right. tell spacecats to go cough a furrball!

I tried to report for abuse but I can't flag a moderators post! What in tarnation!??!
  • @seandynamite Remember to reset the 65 gearing questline with the red quests, starting at Dougal. A lot of players are going to need these especially if they already have done it prior to the patch. As it doesn't reset when new gearing patches come along. I'm talking about the 5 Red Questlines that take you to Kalivan’s Challenge, Ravenous Gorge, Shattered Fleet, Thautmetal Refinery and RK-9 Kennel
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice move, reaching to people that trying help the game active and alive. keep this up and we will have a way better 2018. But fix the lag for Popo sake :#
  • UdonPastaUdonPasta ✭✭
    edited October 6
    what about the amethyst though? where is their love? =( gems.png
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭
    edited October 6
    @seandynamite I like this style of writing. It's quick, short and to the point, whilst conveying the points that you want across.

Also, could you pin this thread please?

@UdonPasta Amethysts and Pearls I don't think were mentioned by Loriri in their KTERA spreadsheet so I don't think they're getting any love.
  • When will the most important piece of information come out? Token Shop rates!!

• Bluezcluez wrote: »
    When will the most important piece of information come out? Token Shop rates!!

^this
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    new etching..... i dont like this word but looks like cancer ^2. no thx
  • 9XNTHP5R3H9XNTHP5R3H ✭✭
    edited October 6
    Will the number of tokens we get from dismantling ses/mwa/spellbind/dw mats (or any other items) be the same as the number of tokens we need to buy these items again (with tokens)?
  • Could you guys use even more blurry pictures, please? I can almost read what's on them.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    new etching..... i dont like this word but looks like cancer ^2. no thx

only for rentless etching huehue
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Im soo confused and scared of the upcoming revamp
  • Please,add token shop info,also does VG gives Metamorphic emblem like in KTera?