[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Token "buy" shop is exactly the same as ktera...

Comments

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Just dont cry later about how dead the game is after a month from this patch because people only wanted to get top tier +2 gear on first day and then to wait for OP events.

Enjoy your dead servers and don't forget about all of this before complaining about that.

You have stated in this very thread you only play one hour a day. You are by the definition of the word, "casual."

LesbianVi has stated over and over their ping is 250 from Iran, and that they can barely do content above channelworks. Again, "casual."

So why do you worry what the majority of the player base wants or thinks is fair? You aren't the majority, clearly.

I don't even know how either of you has time to play Tera, since you are in every. freaking. forum. post. all. day. long.

Just leave already.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just dont cry later about how dead the game is after a month from this patch because people only wanted to get top tier +2 gear on first day and then to wait for OP events.

Enjoy your dead servers and don't forget about all of this before complaining about that.

You have stated in this very thread you only play one hour a day. You are by the definition of the word, "casual."

LesbianVi has stated over and over their ping is 250 from Iran, and that they can barely do content above channelworks. Again, "casual."

So why do you worry what the majority of the player base wants or thinks is fair? You aren't the majority, clearly.

I don't even know how either of you has time to play Tera, since you are in every. freaking. forum. post. all. day. long.

Just leave already.

You can post on you PC at your office or from your celphone, is not that hard you know.
  • From Asia with 250 ms and no issue with any content but PVP. :open_mouth:
  • edited October 2017
    Catservant wrote: »
    Pretty sure they changed nothing, and this is exactly what was going to happen all along.

Given the evidence and timing, that's certainly the case. The test server just wasn't using all the right data files, as has happened a lot of times before. (People who donated that one year and got early access to the preview server probably remember the same thing -- many merchants weren't up to date then either.) I really don't think this was changed to appease, since it's in line (in principle, not in number) with what they did in all other regions.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    admonitu wrote: »
    The "crybabies" were the majority. Of course, EME caters to the majority of the NA playerbase. I'm quite happy with their decision and thus I will continue to be a paying customer and keep playing the game. NA Server is NA server. I don't give jacksquat how difficult or grindy other servers are as long as the standards of OUR server suits the NA playerbase.

If you think NA server is too easy and we are crying too much, feel free to go to other regions. Don't impose your own standards against the majority. I see a lot of EU players playing on NA server because they like SOMETHING about our server. If you don't like NA players and how things run on NA servers, feel free to go to another region. EU players do, why not you?

When the minority is insistent on clashing with the majority and try to impose whatever standards they think are important despite the overwhelming opposition of the majority, the best policy is separation. Please.. separate. Go.

The majority left the game because EME gave in to minority's whine all the time.

EME, confirm please did you give in or it was planned? cause you again kinda doing same thing you were doing, making things fast and easy. You will lose more players.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

Just leave already.

Casual pays for costumes more than others, meaning I give money to EME directly or indirectly, when you people give tears and making hardcore players that like grinding quit.

So, yeah, leave already if it is too hard.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    admonitu wrote: »
    The "crybabies" were the majority. Of course, EME caters to the majority of the NA playerbase. I'm quite happy with their decision and thus I will continue to be a paying customer and keep playing the game. NA Server is NA server. I don't give jacksquat how difficult or grindy other servers are as long as the standards of OUR server suits the NA playerbase.

If you think NA server is too easy and we are crying too much, feel free to go to other regions. Don't impose your own standards against the majority. I see a lot of EU players playing on NA server because they like SOMETHING about our server. If you don't like NA players and how things run on NA servers, feel free to go to another region. EU players do, why not you?

When the minority is insistent on clashing with the majority and try to impose whatever standards they think are important despite the overwhelming opposition of the majority, the best policy is separation. Please.. separate. Go.

The majority left the game because EME gave in to minority's whine all the time.

EME, confirm please did you give in or it was planned? cause you again kinda doing same thing you were doing, making things fast and easy. You will lose more players.

No one determined to believe they gave in will believe a denial. Just saying.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

Just leave already.

Also, is not that bad, I expect pvp will be more lively with this but I don't think PvE will get more people playing the game but rather more people AFK or off-line waiting for the next OP event.

Just remember to not cry later because the game is dead because that reason.
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    kubitoid wrote: »
    just read their whole post u will understand

I have read their posts, and I do understand. I do understand that you're trying to pass off your state of in-game poverty as a global standard on TERA. What I don't understand is why. Is it so hard to fathom that there are those of us who had done things to prepare ourselves for this patch?

Bhs didnt wanted anyone prepared for this patch, gold will have a different value this patch, as you can see (and actually everyone could before today) the design prices are higher, they really tried to wipe economy this patch, and that is what happened on ktera.
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    30k diamonds inc