Token "buy" shop is exactly the same as ktera...

1789101113»

Comments

• been reading some disturbing stuff that people got LOADS of tokens before the servers whent down... like 500k entrhopic token from 1 talisman
    and im seeing this on different discord groups :scream:
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    been reading some disturbing stuff that people got LOADS of tokens before the servers whent down... like 500k entrhopic token from 1 talisman

Talisman? Damn i heard about the Badges 10k. Rip
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    DIONI wrote: »
    been reading some disturbing stuff that people got LOADS of tokens before the servers whent down... like 500k entrhopic token from 1 talisman

yea seen that one to >.>

Edit: people been sharing pictures to...

https://puu.sh/xUPKu/3a981e2426.png
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Rats, and I was exchanging MWA first.

Oh, well.
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    You can save extra XP until events

• Equitas wrote: »

That's fine. They have the time during the additional downtime to do a rollback, so that'll be thrown in to fix the problem.

they better be rolling back, or els i'll be very pissed
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »

That's fine. They have the time during the additional downtime to do a rollback, so that'll be thrown in to fix the problem.

That is probably the reason servers are still down.
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Since im bad at quoting... @AnitaIsLove

The only dungeon that i remember was really stupid for high ping players was FIHM because of carpet,but changing crystals during that mechanic and use the blue crystal for movement speed was a good option, if you spike a lot cage mechanics are a problem too. but even at 250 ping they can get away from them if they learned the timing. Anyways i sold some krakatox bones with an australian zerk during vm3 so...
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Equitas Haha you just mad coz others have even more mats/gold than you.GET A GRIP homie.Enmasse doesn't care a [filtered] about you minority since the few of you didn't spend more than 'the majority'.Its all about making money to keep the game running so don't cry just because you are not your mommy's favorite boy and you have to rage on others for attention.

@LesbianVi if you can't even run VHHM content at 250 ping you must be doing something wrong or you have a really potato pc.I play mostly at 300-315 ping and I have no problem clearing VHHM or even VSNM.Maybe you just not smart enough to be a brawler :^)

@ElinUsagi be thankful you have 'more' than 120k emblem now coz you could have gotten much lesser with the unfair trade.Ppl play tera coz they wanted to engage in the game not coz some [filtered] +2stormcry and afk event.You just jealous coz you didnt work harder or longer than the all time players here.Stop whining and start spending more time to grind your stupid gear then.

Please close this thread Enmasse and stop these crying babies from ruining the game for the sake of others.Go play another game if you think this is unfair to you MEH

I bet you were banned or shadow banned, at least change the attitude and wording so it doesn't give you away lol.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think a rollback happen. They want to have some afker at HW instead of Hoard of players running around and doing other stuff. So called end game players slowly killed Tera with EME giving in to them.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    admonitu wrote: »
    The "crybabies" were the majority. Of course, EME caters to the majority of the NA playerbase. I'm quite happy with their decision and thus I will continue to be a paying customer and keep playing the game. NA Server is NA server. I don't give jacksquat how difficult or grindy other servers are as long as the standards of OUR server suits the NA playerbase.

If you think NA server is too easy and we are crying too much, feel free to go to other regions. Don't impose your own standards against the majority. I see a lot of EU players playing on NA server because they like SOMETHING about our server. If you don't like NA players and how things run on NA servers, feel free to go to another region. EU players do, why not you?

When the minority is insistent on clashing with the majority and try to impose whatever standards they think are important despite the overwhelming opposition of the majority, the best policy is separation. Please.. separate. Go.

Just dont cry later about how dead the game is after a month from this patch because people only wanted to get top tier +2 gear on first day and then to wait for OP events.

Enjoy your dead servers and don't forget about all of this before complaining about that.

There is no kind of event that could put exp on your weapon but running the dungeons, so I dont know why would anyone sane wait for *OP EVENTS*

Because is more easy enchanting using unlimited amount of mats from events than playing the game itseft, isn't?

Most of those people don't expect to get the exp for enchanting and don't expect to get premium mats from HM dungeons but they expect that being given on events every one or two months.

Usually those are PvE people, because PvPers mostly don care about PvE events (the heck some times they don't even care for rally or bams in CU). Some PvPers will do dungeons only to get +9 at top tier ger but don't expect them join into the mid, high or top tier after that.

Some PvEers will get their top tier gear hurting more the mid and high tier dungeons and less people for the new players to play with will make them feel like the game is already dead when is not, simply people that shouldnt have top tier gear will be able to get it first day of the patch and they will neglect to run content they should have in normal basis.

I see this kind of thing hurting more the PvE player base than PvPers actually.

Edit: Do you remember the +15 scrolls? Do you really think that BHS is not going to make +9 scrolls and EME giving them in events that don't require skills from players to get a chance for getting some of those?
  • Babbelsim wrote: »
    DIONI wrote: »

yea seen that one to >.>

Edit: people been sharing pictures to...

https://puu.sh/xUPKu/3a981e2426.png

Holy molly!!! That is worth more than gold itself.