[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Token "buy" shop is exactly the same as ktera...

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error12345 wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ....... ( whitte knight mode on )
    yes, but you still can dismanted and get emblem tokens from new materials to buy mwa

They dont want to play the game, they wanted to get Top tier gear +2 without doing anything at all and then be afk waiting for events to get the +9 later.

I really hate to do this but you are truly a fu/k/king idiot who doesn't understand the wrong of the conversation.Do yourself a favor and shut the hell up if you not helping in any ways.

No, you dont hate to do it.
  • Error12345 wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ....... ( whitte knight mode on )
    yes, but you still can dismanted and get emblem tokens from new materials to buy mwa

They dont want to play the game, they wanted to get Top tier gear +2 without doing anything at all and then be afk waiting for events to get the +9 later.

I really hate to do this but you are truly a fu/k/king idiot who doesn't understand the wrong of the conversation.Do yourself a favor and shut the hell up if you not helping in any ways.

xd , calm down , *sarcastic detected
  • Dude if they would change shop price too the whole adjustment would be useless. If u reduce Item A from 1000 to 500 but also reduce every shop price by 2x then ... u know it make no sense ...

Every region have KTERA prices. Dont cry for higher prices. Every other region with high prices on mats are still alive,

KTERA 5-6k per SES. EU 90 -100g per MWA, 150g Spellbinds ... and you know what? people still playing and have BiS ... but hey i know its stupid u need to put effort in gear. I can understand why people rage because no more slacking in HW and wait for the next Op Event with zero COntent realation (crabs who dont attack hello).

Just waiting for EME pls gib us Crabs with Holy Water drops since i'm too lazy/stupid to run RK9 extreme. I mean i afk so hard in HW i deserve it.
  • Dialoonia wrote: »
    Dude if they would change shop price too the whole adjustment would be useless. If u reduce Item A from 1000 to 500 but also reduce every shop price by 2x then ... u know it make no sense ...

Every region have KTERA prices. Dont cry for higher prices. Every other region with high prices on mats are still alive,

KTERA 5-6k per SES. EU 90 -100g per MWA, 150g Spellbinds ... and you know what? people still playing and have BiS ... but hey i know its stupid u need to put effort in gear. I can understand why people rage because no more slacking in HW and wait for the next Op Event with zero COntent realation (crabs who dont attack hello).

Just waiting for EME pls gib us Crabs with Holy Water drops since i'm too lazy/stupid to run RK9 extreme. I mean i afk so hard in HW i deserve it.

doubt any of you people thinking this is okay have ever even had BiS gear or cleared HH rofl
  • OKAY

so i just found out that the EU emblem shop has been changed to reflect the amount of tokens their items dismantle to .........
    LkNPkA4.png
    G93t8Zy.png
    as you can see, semis ARE NOT 800
    and mwa are ONE;ONE
    on eu mwa sell for 12
    and can be bought for 12
    not a 90% loss like na......

there is no reason for eme not to change this.
  • DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Dude why should u enchant after revamp? Enchant now ... dont complain. Ah i know becuase most of the people are unable t get VM9 legit via VSHM. So ofc they want to enchant it after.

In my opinion they should just make new crafted gear after revamp unenchantable.

And dude i can provide u many BIS slot character. ON EU.. And Eu is not easymode like NA (gearwise)
  • Paradoxion wrote: »
    OKAY

so i just found out that the EU emblem shop has been changed to reflect the amount of tokens their items dismantle to .........
    LkNPkA4.png
    G93t8Zy.png
    as you can see, semis ARE NOT 800
    and mwa are ONE;ONE
    on eu mwa sell for 12
    and can be bought for 12
    not a 90% loss like na......

there is no reason for eme not to change this.

yess they get this mwa from bonanzas ans mwa boxes ................... o , wait .......
  • We should all calm down and wait for unannounced 1-hour long events, which give 250k tokens. It's what EME does best. It's not their fuking job to communicate with players and make informed decisions.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    > @VirtualON said:
    > We should all calm down and wait for unannounced 1-hour long events, which give 250k tokens. It's what EME does best. It's not their fuking job to communicate with players and make informed decisions.

Lol brilliant :joy: Stop complain and wait for event.
  • They dodged the question of if t12 feedstock and MWA will cost the same amount of tokens to buy as they do to sell during the stream even though it was a question that everyone was asking. I would hope that it is the same since the old MWA becomes unusable but unfortunately, knowing EME, I think there is a fair chance of them charging an outrageous price just to spite their players for not enchanting during their event weekend.
  • Dialoonia wrote: »
    Dude why should u enchant after revamp? Enchant now ... dont complain. Ah i know becuase most of the people are unable t get VM9 legit via VSHM. So ofc they want to enchant it after.

In my opinion they should just make new crafted gear after revamp unenchantable.

And dude i can provide u many BIS slot character. ON EU.. And Eu is not easymode like NA (gearwise)

Are you kidding, please tell me that you do, otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself here. If I sell mwa for 1 token I should be able to get SAME material for SAME amount because this is not pawn shop right? In your opinion it's OKAY to sell for ONE and BUY for TEN, and its also OKAY to sell for THREE and BUY for ONE... WHERE is LOGIC in your reasoning?

Why EVERY OTHER region has buy shop reveled before patch, only NA has to wait on last day, is it possible that NA now have WORSE community team?
  • In korea you can dismantle depleted mwa for 10 entropic tokens, and with those you can buy new mwa for 10 entropic tokens. it's mind blowing right? being able to trade your old items in for new ones? without getting scammed.
  • ReaperElenaReaperElena ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I thought about coming back for the new update then I saw how [filtered] the conversion rate is and with my [filtered] poor inventory, I cried. Then I realized I have yet to rebuy skills for my characters because I'm broke, I cried again and logged out.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyways, it is more likely that the shop prices will change to be equal than anything else. Unless NA Tera wants to screw off the playerbase who are halfway/almost done with their gear due to starting late, they would probably have their shops being changed to have same value. EU is a good starting ground to compare with, but even other servers like TW have the 100% conversion rate. If NA does become different from the rest and keeps the Ktera pricing I am quite sure many people will flip.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    All I see now about the drama:

MAMA, I can't have +15 from start of the patch, I can't have BiS in 1st week, I can't afk in HW to show it off, I have to work for it, it takes time so I can't come to forums to yell to make a dungeon highlight vm event so people get motivated to run dungeons then I can't come to forums after 1 months and say patch is dead, give us next BiS.

PS: Dear @Error12345, stop crying if it is too hard to gear up, go play Super Mario.

PSS: Eagerly sits here and waits to hear some curse words.