Token "buy" shop is exactly the same as ktera...

Comments

• Please someone ban this lesbianvi guy.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cutechan wrote: »
    Please someone ban this lesbianvi guy.

That won't solve the greed and crying, I am sure.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

whoops double post. Forum is as laggy as server, YEY :#
  • edited October 2017
    The MWA conversion rate sucks. I have a full +15 oblit archer and I know how hard it is to grind and enchant in this game and you're going to make it even harder????? Do you WANT people to uninstall and go play bdo where the grind won't be any harder if this conversion rate doesn't change and the pvp is way better? I've spent over a million gold worth of Alk and Feed just to +15 my deathwrack weapon and that's just the weapon. I see a few people saying that this is good because we're actually gonna work hard for our gear and not have it handed to us.......are you mental? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a million gold worth of tier 12 feedstock and master work alk? Just for a weapon? By saying, "work hard," you're telling me to play the game 24/7 all the time. Some people have lives and not everyone has the luxury to no life the game.
  • Cutechan wrote: »

silencing opinions you dont like isnt very cute you know.
  • Ponilover wrote: »
    9XNTHP5R3H wrote: »
    well , ask to tera eu player

if they are f2p player how many mwa they have ? 1 k ? o 10 k like here in tera na ?

ok just imagine, if they had 1k mwa and lost 90% of it, they'd be left with 100 mwa. How is that even acceptable....

yes cuz they get from mwa boxes from vanguard , bonanzas and fooders events in tera EU, cuz in tera EU are soo easy get them ............ wait ... nvm .. this was Tera Na sorry.........

i call bs
    ru tera has had as many free give away events as na tera, and they get 6 tokens per mwa both ways. and mwa box there gives 20 mwa + random reward.

6 tokens vs 10 tokens from tera EU, Tera RU player need do riot too ...........

if they are f2p player how many mwa they have ? 1 k ? o 10 k like here in tera na ?

ok just imagine, if they had 1k mwa and lost 90% of it, they'd be left with 100 mwa. How is that even acceptable....

yes cuz they get from mwa boxes from vanguard , bonanzas and fooders events in tera EU, cuz in tera EU are soo easy get them ............ wait ... nvm .. this was Tera Na sorry.........

i call bs
    ru tera has had as many free give away events as na tera, and they get 6 tokens per mwa both ways. and mwa box there gives 20 mwa + random reward.

ru tera is not as p2w as eu, so it's fine
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »

That won't solve the greed and crying, I am sure.

Players asking for the same ratio for mwa is greed? They're not asking for more than what they had, just equal. At least other servers have equal ratios. We will not know the extent of the other servers events, unless we actively play there, and it's hard to compare directly. Honestly they could have had even more freebies and we wouldn't know. EME definitely wouldn't understand either considering they don't even look at EU patch notes, but that's something else. While there may be a group of people who are asking for other things, you have to separate the issues and arguments rather than just saying everyone is greedy.
    Also, I don't think you being here will "solve the greed and crying" either, not that I'm calling for you to get banned.
    Ponilover wrote: »

i call bs

Na tera is no as p2w as eu , so its fine

i call bs

but na tera is almost the same lvl of p2w as ru, so it's not fine
  • At this point EME is being VERY rude and disrespectful to player base, they are ONLY publisher who hasn't shown official Token Buy shop rates. Never mind that they dodged question on stream and that they ignore this thread.

How to kill your game by EME
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point EME is being VERY rude and disrespectful to player base, they are ONLY publisher who hasn't shown official Token Buy shop rates. Never mind that they dodged question on stream and that they ignore this thread.

How to kill your game by EME

Maybe the best way of action after the leak should have to discloser everything about the changes in the new patch.

Why they didnt do that I don't know but even if they have done so, the mistake of giving info to selected players ahead of time, that could make the market tide change into their favor, won't be solved just doing that.

It would be interesting if if we could know if real disciplinary action was taken on those who leaked the info, that is what really matter the most.

i call bs

but na tera is almost the same lvl of p2w as ru, so it's not fine

but tera eu is p2w , so it fine
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭

silencing opinions you dont like isnt very cute you know.

Neither is flame baiting (which results in their opposing opinions being silenced), baiting it is worse than doing so.
  • They are avoiding this topic like the plague. I fear the conversion rate will stay as we've seen.