The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

61.03.01 Arsenal Patch Notes

edited October 9 in News & Announcements
The Arsenal patch notes are live!

Comments

• I just hope you guys remembered to request from bhs all the new dungeons have reward store progression rewards (or Reward Points)

Often times we've had to wait months for this to be implemented, so I hope is implemented tomorrow. I'm only mentioning it because I saw nothing about it in the patch notes.
  • Any news about Emporium shop/ elite box/ MWA loot boxes changes?
  • @Halrath I am hoping the patch doesn't come with surprises since I saw class balances and changes. Like getting skills reset, like it happened with the previous patch.
  • @Halrath OMG, so excited! Thanks man!

Just wondering, can we still craft ambush gear somewhere next patch?
  • Quick Question: In the patch notes, for the Brawler, it is stated that the CD for "Deadly Fury" has been increased to 1 hour. I just looked at my skill list and there is no skill called "Deadly Fury". Is this actually referring to Rising Fury? The skill that, for the last patch, had it's CD reduced from 90 seconds to 0 seconds?
  • DocWinter wrote: »
    Quick Question: In the patch notes, for the Brawler, it is stated that the CD for "Deadly Fury" has been increased to 1 hour. I just looked at my skill list and there is no skill called "Deadly Fury". Is this actually referring to Rising Fury? The skill that, for the last patch, had it's CD reduced from 90 seconds to 0 seconds?

Nah, I'm pretty sure is the passive skill that prevents you from dying by consuming all your rage bar. Check it on your passive skills, it should be there.
  • my bad! never think of passives having cd's--forgot about "the shadows saved your a--" messages I see from time to time. Thanks for the response--my mistake was causing me grief!
  • I haven't upgraded gear since regeants or something. What happens to that if I come back?
  • @Discolips --I think that they will reset Dougal to give the "Fresh Arms--and Legs" quest to all 65s, even if they took it before. That would give you the new starter set of gear to work up from
  • ruckusruckus
    edited October 10
    DocWinter wrote: »
    @Discolips --I think that they will reset Dougal to give the "Fresh Arms--and Legs" quest to all 65s, even if they took it before. That would give you the new starter set of gear to work up from

In the KTERA 7/13 patch notes it says Returning Players will receive the Mid-tier weapon,Chest,Hand,Foot & Belt.Plus the Low-tier accessory set.
    What happened to that If Guardian is the new Low-tier Idoneal?
    I was looking forward to those KTERA Returning Heroes Support to get me back in the game quickly.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    @Discolips --I think that they will reset Dougal to give the "Fresh Arms--and Legs" quest to all 65s, even if they took it before. That would give you the new starter set of gear to work up from

Correct. Dougal will be reset for everyone. :)
  • ruckus wrote: »

In the KTERA 7/13 patch notes it says Returning Players will receive the Mid-tier weapon,Chest,Hand,Foot & Belt.Plus the Low-tier accessory set.
    What happened to that If Guardian is the new Low-tier Idoneal?
    I was looking forward to those KTERA Returning Heroes Support to get me back in the game quickly.

That may be the Returning Hero box that you get if you're offline for a month+, only claimable on one character. The "Fresh Arms--and Legs" quest is a quest that's for every character, you basically acquire it when you first hit 65 and it rewards you with your starter set (which used to be Idoneal, and now it'll be Guardian)

If you haven't logged on in a long time then you'll be greeted with the Returning Heroes page, but if you've come back recently and already acquired the current package then you're out of luck :/
  • I haven't logged in in almost 2 months and never took off more than a week or so prior to this break,so that's what i was getting at.
    In our patch notes for tomorrow it says: Returning Hero rewards for level 65 players now give Guardian gear.
    But in KTERA 7/13 it says Mid-tier gear,could be a mistake in our patch notes.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    tera_01.jpg
    still able to craft these or fine pilka/goblu/cobala become absolutely useless?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to say good bye to Dyads and etchings :(