[TERA PC] Kaia’s War—the latest content update for TERA PC—is now live! This patch brings a host of improvements to PvP, including increased rewards for battleground victories and Civil Unrest: Velika. Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v92_notes

Any chance of Elite getting an update?

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    No double item XP, would be p2w a bit or more than a bit. They get extra entry already, so technically they are getting more XP, and now if double XP, then that would quadruple :angry:
  • I like the bonus PP idea. I know there is already elite crafter's cure, but I'd like anything that let's me gather and craft more!
  • Perhaps increase crafting speed by 50% like how EU Tera says they're changing to, or some type of value that's deemed acceptable. Seeing as how crafting will be much more active.
  • I would remove CCB... These are the cancer of this game.
    Yesterday (yes! Yesterday!) in IM we wipe in VhNm (yes.. normal mode!).. 'cause the players do not care if they die, so the crystals do not break and they do not have to spend gold. Instead you had to commit yourself to not die.
    Better to always have a banker or trade broker and mount :)
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I reaaaallllyyyy like the daily EMP, so please keep that.

I would love an autoloot pet on the Elite bar.

OR in the gift box. OR in the Fed bill store.

Edit: Also, I wanted to make a plea to keep Crafter's Cures. Being able to craft as much as I wish whenever I wish, provided I have saved the little bottles is a feature I really appreciate.

pls and ty
  • 50% increase for crafting speed and item XP sounds reasonable. Double entry doesn't mean double number of Vanguards, which give the item XP, and is equal for everyone. Permanent CCB is pointless, and is more of a local perk on EU, since they have a harder time obtaining it (iirc, IoD doesn't drop CCB there, and you can only get it via special dungeon tokens).
  • Elite gets double entry to harder dungeons, if we were to have increased item xp it would be pretty p2w. Letting them progress faster at the same amount of effort put in to doing the dungeons. Because double dungeon entries + Reset ticket.
    some obligatory bs math: base + reset = total
    non -elite: 2 + 2 = 4 Item xp(skewed): 300*4=1200
    Elite: 4+4=8 Item xp: (300*8)1.5=3600
    The 1.5 being a possible(hopefully not) 50% elite item xp boost.

Hopefully you can see how disgusting a item xp boost is now.
  • CCR5NWPMCDCCR5NWPMCD ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Definitely keep Crafter's Cure; if anything give an extra one in the box. Or extend an account's Production Points bar by like 2,000 or some number deemed acceptable (or both >_>).
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Adding perma CCB is like adding free 5-7 t10 feedstock... it's useless. They would have to remove CCB from IoD and put it somewhere stupid like Ghillie for free to play players, which would really hurt those players. I also agree that double item exp is entirely unfair for f2p players, but I'm sure if that helps their bottom line, they'll do it.

I think elite should be a time saver, a benefit, but not pay to win.

Definitely Keep: Daily emp. It's basically a discount for players that buy elite. It's a great thing in my opinion.

Keep: Travel Journal, Atlas, Flying mount. Those are all three time savers, beneficial, but not things a f2p will drastically miss out on as there are in game ways to get all three, or to move around easily. Possibly add more slots to the Journal.

Keep but only if change reward: Ghillieglade teleport. As it stands the only thing worthwhile is Goldfinger tokens. Other than that it is dead content. Pit of Petrax was so much more rewarding. 4 runs, ~12 minutes, 500 gold, 60 feed, 120 noct... Basically 2 vg in the time it takes for 1 IoD. Make Ghillie at least as rewarding as PoP, or double the goldfingers. There is literally no other reason to do it since charms are gone, crocstar and mwa are gone, and emeralds have a .05% droprate. If it's not going to be changed, then get rid of it. 60 vg credits is nothing for 4 entries, as mwa is now gone.

Keep but Change: Daily/Elite reward: Needs to be updated. We were still getting t9 feed when t11 was top. Still getting t10 feed when t12 was top. CCBs are useless when you can get 5 ccbs in a set of IoD. Changing the rewards to other things sooner, rather than months later would be nice. Strongbox keys were nice... but now we don't need them anymore until we know how you will change your strongbox events. I remember getting Felicities and diamonds from the box years ago. I personally received several felicities.

Remove: Gold boost. It's worthless unless you are spam creating reapers. It is literally dead content.

• JalyJaly ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Primmyyy wrote: »
    Elite gets double entry to harder dungeons, if we were to have increased item xp it would be pretty p2w. Letting them progress faster at the same amount of effort put in to doing the dungeons. Because double dungeon entries + Reset ticket.
    some obligatory bs math: base + reset = total
    non -elite: 2 + 2 = 4 Item xp(skewed): 300*4=1200
    Elite: 4+4=8 Item xp: (300*8)1.5=3600
    The 1.5 being a possible(hopefully not) 50% elite item xp boost.

Hopefully you can see how disgusting a item xp boost is now.
    Good point, still, your math is based on a number of entries for a single dungeon, and I doubt that the difference between dungeons in the amount of base item xp you can get will vary that much. So, for the same number of 8 runs that you've mentioned of an elite player doing a dungeon that gives out 300 base item xp, a non elite player would do a dungeon that gives out 200, and the difference would be 3600 compared to 2000. You could say that the reputation boost is also p2w, because now we have 16 dailies, and depending on the changed items at the Vanguard vendor (ie. will the MWA boxes get exchanged for materials we can use to enchant), with alts, an elite player can gain a significant advantage over a non-elite one. You can enchant with 0 item xp, but you can't do squat without the required materials. It's not that much of a broken perk compared to what premium services in other games offer.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoeBunny wrote: »
    • ◽ Monthly Cosmetic gift box

Unfortunately, that one is just way too difficult, from the experience last time (way, way too much drama).

Really? Drama like what?

I'm serious. I'm legitimately confused here.
  • Instead of Gold boost, make it into a regular noctenium elixer- you know like the uncommon and superior noctenium elixers in game already, just without boosted effect. Free nocts would make it more appealing.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »

Unfortunately, that one is just way too difficult, from the experience last time (way, way too much drama).

Really? Drama like what?

For a while eme did offer a free costume or mount but players complained that it tanked the gold value of that item. Basically people didn't want to invest in emp items because there was no way of knowing what would be the next free gift. The daily gift box we have now is what "replaced" the monthly gift we no longer have.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »
    SageWindu wrote: »

Really? Drama like what?

For a while eme did offer a free costume or mount but players complained that it tanked the gold value of that item. Basically people didn't want to invest in emp items because there was no way of knowing what would be the next free gift. The daily gift box we have now is what "replaced" the monthly gift we no longer have.

Really? People complained about that? I think it says more about the player than EME if the only thing the people care about is how much an item will cost in the marketplace.

And I remember the "Monthly Grab Bag". I got a Slash and 2 Hero Capes (or whatever the white ones are called) from that. Good times. :smile:
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I would suggest these extra benefits for Elite subscription:

- Permanent CCB buff
    - Permanent 100% Gold Hunter Boost
    - Pet that can pick up loot and harvest automatically
    - Banker, Crystal merchant, Trade broker and Merchant scrolls per day
    - x2 Item exp
    - x2 Vanguard requests gold
    - Increase crafting speed by 50%
    - Increase crafting pp by 50%