[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Servers still not up

Comments

• ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    less than 1 hour, By 12 pm. are not context clues....
  • Equitas wrote: »
    It's like you guys don't understand "Estimated downtime".

Welcome to Tera, i see you frequently defending this stuff from today so im going to assume this is the first major patch you're a part of. Get used to this
  • Who wants to bet it'll take another hour? :joy:
  • :)))))))))))
  • EllieChu wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »

Welcome to Tera, i see you frequently defending this stuff from today so im going to assume this is the first major patch you're a part of. Get used to this

Don't care sis. Unprofessional. People pay alot of [filtered] money for this game.
  • Who wants to bet it'll take another hour? :joy:

It's not a bet if you are guaranteed a win.
  • hahloli wrote: »
    EllieChu wrote: »

Don't care sis. Unprofessional. People pay alot of [filtered] money for this game.

LetMeFistYou quit. I'm guessing their motivation to do a proper job is dwindling
  • Danbeas wrote: »
    Who wants to bet it'll take another hour? :joy:

It's not a bet if you are guaranteed a win.

Kekek
  • Perhaps the community would be more understanding if there were more frequent and informative updates regarding how long maint will take and any issues associated with it :):):):):)
  • Ripperoni pizza
  • Equitas wrote: »
    EllieChu wrote: »

Lol? I've been here for 3+ years. I just know how to read, and not flip out because this game ≠ my life.

If you've been here for 3 years then i guess you also noticed the lack of communication between EME and the playerbase. But i guess thats also all fine as long as they put in an ''estimated downtime'' on the forum with no further updates
  • Vulcarion wrote: »
    Perhaps the community would be more understanding if there were more frequent and informative updates regarding how long maint will take and any issues associated with it :):):):):)

This.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    >waited over a year for RG to return
    >finally in there, running it, it's just as great as I remember
    >kill first boss, round the corner to the second one
    >d i s c o n n e c t e d

never felt more cockblocked in my life T B H