[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Servers still not up

Comments

• probably going for lunch right about now
  • Equitas wrote: »
    EllieChu wrote: »
    If you've been here for 3 years then i guess you also noticed the lack of communication between EME and the playerbase. But i guess thats also all fine as long as they put in an ''estimated downtime'' on the forum with no further updates

With a community like this, I wholeheartedly understand why they don't communicate. I wouldn't want to either.

Well, considering it's their JOB to communicate...
    If you've been here for 3 years then i guess you also noticed the lack of communication between EME and the playerbase. But i guess thats also all fine as long as they put in an ''estimated downtime'' on the forum with no further updates

With a community like this, I wholeheartedly understand why they don't communicate. I wouldn't want to either.

well I guess thats good you aren't part of the team then xD
  • EME Senpai pls bring up the servers

Its not like we're yelling in the GM's face cus they said hi to one person and not you. We're shouting for a response because they just dont give any
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    @CarnalCherry145 of course their own ISP.
    and illusion that maintance -slightly- longer.
  • > @Equitas said:
    > Maplekun wrote: »
    >
    > Well, considering it's their JOB to communicate...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > And I'm sure they will, when they have something to communicate, but personally I don't blame them for putting up the standard "Just a little longer!" message. They're just gonna get raged at.
    > babiimonster wrote: »
    >
    > well I guess thats good you aren't part of the team then xD
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Good for the whiners. There would be more communication, sure, but also a lot more mutes for people who contribute nothing but complaints and an unjustified sense of entitlement, like En Masse owes you something.
    > WrongHole wrote: »
    >
    > Dont come to me and try to be intelligent you fgt. for example i can say ill go work estimated at 7am then more then 5 hours past and NOTHING, [filtered] off.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That's mature. Lol. And nah, I think I'll stick around. I like it here. :)

i mean a lot of people pay a lot for this game so the least they can give is communication
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, if things about those millions of tokens are true, they better stay down to fix it lol
  • Such wonderful camaraderie on these forums.
  • Dont forget to check out EME's new video on Youtube showcasing the new item you can buy in their cash shop that went up an hour ago while the game was still down

Do you still wonder why the community is pissed at you for not communicating? I get you need money for the servers to run, but have the decency to waiti with your cash shop videos till the game is actually playable
    Maplekun wrote: »
    Well, considering it's their JOB to communicate...

And I'm sure they will, when they have something to communicate, but personally I don't blame them for putting up the standard "Just a little longer!" message. They're just gonna get raged at.
    well I guess thats good you aren't part of the team then xD

Good for the whiners. There would be more communication, sure, but also a lot more mutes for people who contribute nothing but complaints and an unjustified sense of entitlement, like En Masse owes you something.
    WrongHole wrote: »
    Dont come to me and try to be intelligent you fgt. for example i can say ill go work estimated at 7am then more then 5 hours past and NOTHING, [filtered] off.

That's mature. Lol. And nah, I think I'll stick around. I like it here. :)

Ahaha.. They own a game... That we all play..And yet..You claim they owe us nothing? If we didn't play their game...There would be no game... The community is what makes the game stay alive. If they don's have good communication towards times/updates/status of the game (Which they don't) people might not continue to play the game. Also, I want to add, that you aren't so mature yourself because well...You say you will stay here because you like it here..But we can all tell you just like making people mad. *shrug* which..is..not mature hon. ^^;
  • Peachball wrote: »
    Such wonderful camaraderie on these forums.

Can't argue that! :)